A Movie Inside a Book- Lost Sky Islands - Part 1

Ivy: Hmm.. I feel like today, something is going to go horribly wrong.

Maple: *Comes running in, screaming* THE SKY ISLANDS ARE FALLING

Ivy: There it is.

Clan: WHAT!?

Maple: *Pants* THE SKY ISLANDS ARE FALLING AND CRACKING AND EVERYTHING IS GOING TO END

Ivy: *Slaps her* GET IT TOGETHER, CHARA, AND DECIPHER WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

Raven: It's simple.

Everyone else: ?

Raven: There was an old prophecy. *Ahem* And I quote, "After years of peace in the beautiful Skys, an end will come and shatter all clans." They were very short and vague, thank you StarClan, and everyone started wigging out after my predecessor, Robinwing, came back with it. But it never came true. So we all forgot, until today.   

Ivy: Uh... Maple, what did the "falling" islands look like?

Maple: It was horrifying.. I saw the Island of the Sky Oak fall... into the lake below. It crushed a patrol of RiverClan cats swimming.

Doritofire: THE SKY OAK!? THAT WAS OUR BRIDGE BETWEEN STARCLAN AND THE ISLANDS! *Hyperventilates* 

Goosetail: That was our only way to see our ansestors. We're on our own now.

Ivy: This isn't good.. we're cut off from StarClan completely, and our home is breaking.

Raven: ISN'T GOOD!? WE'RE ALL GONNA FALL INTO A PIT OF DIS-

Ivy: *Puts a layer of duck tape over Raven's mouth* Shut it. I don't need anymore worry from my medicine cat.

Stonetail: What are we going to do?

Shadowflame: We don't know of another home.

Ivy: It's okay. We're gonna be just- 

*A large crack forms it's way across the center of camp and up Meme Rock*

Raven: MMMMMMRFFF MRRF MMM (IT'S THE END)

Ivy: *Stares at the crack under her feet* *Whispers* Dear StarClan, how did this escalate so quickly? *Raises voice by a bit* Okay... no one move.

*The crack starts to move apart*

Ivy: EVERYONE RUN

*The Clan scatters onto one of the sides of the broken camp*

Goosetail: I'M COMING, RAVEN! *Jumps across the crack, which is now two badgers wide*

Maple: GOOSE, NO!

Raven: *Rips tape off of mouth* GOOSETAIL!

Goosetail: AHH- *Hangs on the side by a paw* HELP ME, FOR DEAR STARCLAN, PLEASE HELP ME! *The ground around his paw cracks and he looks down* AAAAAH- HAAH HAAAAH WHY

Raven: I'M COMING! *Looks around* No one move. AT ALL.

Goosetail: *The ground around his paw starts to crumble and fall* AHHH HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME IM GOING TO DIE SOON I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIMMMMMMMMMMM

Raven: IVY WHERES THE POOL FLOATIES

Ivy: *Without moving at all* They're down in ThunderClaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Raven: . . . . Is she possessed?

Ivy: -Stares blankly- *Blinks* Oh, hey guys. What was I just doing? Oh yeah. FREAKING THE FRICK OUTTTT

Raven: Okay... I'll get back to that later. For now-

Goosetail: SLIPING SLIPING I'M SLIPING *Is struggling to hang on*

Raven: DEAR STARCLAN *Starts to run over*

Goosetail: WHAT NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO *The ground crumbles around his paw and he falls*

Raven: GOOSETAIL

Goosetail: TELL MY BROTHERS THAT THEY WERE ANOYING AND THAT I LIKED RAVENNNNNNNN

 - To Be Continued -