Briarlight's Cooking Show Part 1

Briarlight is in the medicine den with Lilykit and Seedkit, herbs and fish lay out before them.

Briarlight: Hi, and welcome to my cooking show! These are my helpers, Lilykit and Seedkit.

Lilykit: Hullo!

Seedkit: Hai!

Briarlight: And today we're going to make what twolegs call 'Cookeys.' To make a batch of 'Cookeys,' we need stuff twolegs call 'doe.' We'll make the 'doe' by mashing up fish and herbs, just like twolegs do. (Oh and... we're 'borrowing' Jayfeather's herbs.)

Lilykit brought over the fish.

Briarlight: So unsheathe your claws and claw into the fish, mashing it.

Lilykit and Seedkit: Ew... *They made faces as they mashed the fish*

Briarlight: While my helpers are mashing up fish for the 'doe,' I will prepare what goes in the 'doe.' Twolegs put sweet little chips inside their 'doe' when they cook it, and so, we'll use honey chips for ours! *Has a pawful of honey chips in a shallow dip* 

Briarlight: Now, once the fish has been mashed into a grey, goopy mixture, we add the herbs!

Lilykit and Seedkit: Uggh... not more mashing...

Briarlight: Who said we're going to mash? We're going to chew!

Seedkit made a face.

They started chewing up herbs.

Jayfeather comes in.

Jayfeather: WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE

Briarlight: *Eats the poppy seeds she's chewing* SCRAM OFF... *Passes out*

Seedkit eats his tansy and falls on the ground beside her.

Lilykit eats some yarrow and is sick all over Seedkit, then falls beside her brother.

Jayfeather: Wat just happened