(TEASER) The Start of Raveclaw's Adventure (TEASER)

A/N (This is not the full version of this story/spoof!)

As Raveclaw, Goosetail, Glasstail, and Stonetail all made their way to Raven's den for traveling herbs, Raveclaw felt different inside. He felt brave, courageous enough to take on the trial.

Raven: It'll be the traveling herbs if your going somewhere else, but to the heart of the territory.. You'll need my special blend.

She moved to the back of her herb crack, in the very back, and pulled out some herbs Raveclaw had never seen before. Then, as fast as lightning her paws weaved around on the stone counter, she made four rainbow-colored bundles of herbs.

Raven: You know, only the strongest get picked for the trial or trials, I might say, and those who haven't unlocked their powers.. you four of course. 

She pushed the four bundles towards them. 

Raven: Head towards the Bad Pun Tree, and into the Forbidden Territory. I expect you'll be back in a week or so, covered in scratches and scars.

Glasstail: Wait wat

Raven: Bye Bye now. -Pushes them out-

Raveclaw swallowed his herbs then looked up at the sky. The moon was rising swiftly, so they had to get going.

Stonetail: .. and we have to watch out for aliens, bugs, partying coins, redcoats, bluecoats, rainbowcoats, flying coats, flying dinosaurs, Dark Forest cats, the actual Dark Forest, normal dinos, rainbow dinos, and dinos on fire. Plus, I packed our backpacks. -gives out backpacks to his brothers- Here you go, Raveclaw. -Gives him a backpack with a drawn estimate of what Bigfoot might look like on the back- 

Raveclaw: Thanks. -Puts on- Now, let's get going. 

The four headed out the bramble tunnel, bramble thorns catching on their overly large backpacks.

Raveclaw: -Whispers- Bye DankClan.. -mutters under his breath- and you too, Ivystar. Keep our clan safe...

A/N (If you want to keep reading about Raveclaw's Adventure, you'll need to read Raveclaw's Journey for the rest)

Keep reading! :3 

- Ivy