The War of the Academies Part 1

Hollykit, Jaykit, and Lionkit are sitting in front of the TV, waiting for the Academes Infomercials.

Jaykit: I want to see Bluestar's Nyan Cat Academy! Where the bold go in, and come out as toasted, flying poptarts!

Hollykit: I want to see Fallen Leaf's Academy of Magic! Where we believe the Code comes first, right after not getting stuck in tunnels and shooting other kits in the bottom with lazers!

Lionkit: I want to go to St. Sunstar's! Where we fight with the force of a bulldozer!

Jaykit: Is that even a saying?

Lionkit: Is your face even a saying?

Hollykit: SHUSH ITS ON

Sunstar: Hiya, Kits! Do you want a sort-of-good education? Well, then come on down to St. Sunstar's! Where we learn..

Automated voice: *Shows words on screen* Gud grammur.

Math. 3 + 15 = Mathness

Rude Teen voice: Sarcasm.

Sunstar: And what O-N-L-Y-I-D-I-O-T-S-G-O-H-E-R-E spells! So come on down today!

Jaykit: What's a sarcazum?

Squirrelflight: Shush.

Jay: But.

Squirrelflight: Shut. Up.

Pinestar: Hi there! It's a lovely

Rude teen voice: Tues.

Pinestar: Day morning, don't you think? Do you like learning? Do you like slacking off? Then come on down to Pinestar's Kittypet Academia! We offer a wide verity of classes such as... Hunting. Begging from Twolegs. Fighting. Eating and Identifying Moldy Cheese. It's a good idea to come here!

Pinestar: Turning Kits into Cats.

Disclaimer: Pinestar's Kittypet Academia will not take any responsibility for students rejecting mates, feeling like becoming kittypets, eating expired cheese, and throwing paint everywhere, screaming, "I am alone."

Advertisement: Now we bring to you, Spiderleg's Popin' Pop Rocks, for lots of booms in your mouth!

Spiderleg: Eat.. *Pop* em' *Pop* Today! For lots of *Pop Pop* Boom in your *Pop* mouth!

Disclaimer: Side effects may include.. Drowsiness, Dizziness, dislocated legs, the need to eat leaves, nausea, pretending to be a ballerina on a roof, tail setting on fire, and Nyan Cat Syndrome.

Spiderleg: Proud sponsor of Bluestar's Nyan Cat Academy.