THE YACHTS

Cloudtail: *Sets up cake stand in the StarClan camp* GET YOUR CAKE HERE! ONLY FOR $10.99!

Goosetail:  *Is just walking by and sees Cloudtail* Cloudtail, how did you get here in StarClan?

Cloudtail: *Looks around at the starry, white forest* Oh.. Better raise prices! * Scribbles the $10.99 out and puts $100.99 under the scribbled part* Anyway, WANT TO BUY A CAKE!?

Goosetail: Are you trying to get me into the bargain effect?

Cloudtail: What's that?

Goosetail: It's where you try and make people buy your things by making it look like a bargain, but when they buy your so-called 'cake,' for 100.99, they really give you $101.00. People do this because they don't know how the economy works or how money works, but I do!

Cloudtail: Well-

Ravenpaw: *Sets up juice stand across from Cloudtail's* GET YOUR JUICE HERE FOR ONLY $177.99!

Cloudtail: ARE YOU STEALING MY PROFITS- I mean customers?

Goosetail: WHAT!? I'M CONCIDERED PROFIT!?

Ravenpaw: COME OVER HERE, LITTLE PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT!

Cloudtail: NO, COME OVER HERE!

Goosefeather poofs out of nowhere and is chained to Featherwhisker on one paw, and Feathertail on the other.

Goosefeather: WE ARE THE FEATHER POLICE! 

Feathertail: We have degrees.

Featherwhisker: FROM THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF DUCKS!

Ravenpaw: So you're a bunch of quacks.

Mapleshadow breaks through a rock next to Ravenpaw's stand.

Mapleshadow: PUNS. ARE. MY. THING. *Stabs Undyne's spear through a plate of spaghetti* I guess I wanted spear-ghetti. We're going to have a lot of pun, aren't we? Oh... have I come at a bad time?

Ravenpaw: 😔 I have been beaten.

A bunch of random cats come in and start saying yacht.

Cats: YACHT YACHT YACHT 

Redtail holds up a Muffin.

Redtail: THE MUFFIN GOD WANTS HAPPIENESS!

Suddenly, a huge yacht falls on the cats saying yacht.

Yellowfang is at the wheel.

Yellowfang: AHOI THERE! *Yacht flies away*

Redtail: *Looks at muffin* The Muffin God is not appeased. *Looks harder at the muffin and sees it's a time bomb* OH STARCLAN... IT'S MUFFIN TIME. 

Muffin: *Blows up and turns everyone into a muffin*