HAVE A PROPHECIES

* Firestar is summoned to StarClan *

Firestar: WHY AM I HERE, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT, HOW, PINEAPPLE.

Yellowfang: You're dead.

Firestar: *Faints*

Bluestar: Yellowfang! You need to stop doing that! Our medicine cats are overworked anyway!

Goosefeather: *In distance* NO, FEATHERWHISKER, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TIGERSTAR'S PAWS TASTE LIKE, AND I DO NOT INTEND TO KNOW OR TRY IT. EVER.

Yellowfang: Fine, I see your point. I nominate Firestar for the ice bucket challenge. *Dumps bucket of cold ice water on Firestar* WAKE UP.

Firestar: FENCES! * Looks around* Why am I here?

Goosefeather: HAVE A PROPHECIES

Yellowfang: What he said.

Firestar: .. 

Yellowfang: Please deliver this to Jayfeather. *Ahem*  Jayfeather, Son of Grump, if you do not stop mocking Breezepelt at Gatherings, we will find the nearest wild ferret and throw it at you. You have been warned.

Firestar: GOT IT BOSS *Runs off*

-----

*Firestar runs into Jayfeather's den* 

Firestar: JAYFEATHER.

Jayfeather: What in StarClan do you want?

Firestar: STARCLAN IS GIVING YOU A PROPHCEY

Jayfeather: No, they aren't, because I'm not asleep.

Firestar: I mean, they told it to me, then they wanted to me to tell it to you.

Jayfeather: Okay, then what is it?

Firestar: *Ahem* Dear Jayfeather, Son of the idiots, if you stop mocking Seatbelt at Gatherings, we will find the nearest badger and run you over with it. Sincerely, Yellowfang.

Jayfeather: .. 😶

Firestar: HAHA *Runs off*

* Meanwhile *

Yellowfang: I will kill Firestar...