75.It happened

I closed my eyes trying to process all the things that happened one hour back.I can still feel the lingering and erotic sweat and feel all over my body.I am tired and I am sore all over my body at places where I can't even expect or explain.I thought my day will end in very worst way but here I am all naked in bed covered with blanket panting beside my husband who was tired himself.He kept his hand on my back and pulled me little closer.I thought for a while before giving in but as I am already okay with what ever happened now I gave in and placed my head on his chest.He placed his hand below my neck and started stroking me with love and care.

He placed his hand below my neck and started stroking me with love and care

"Are you okay Princess?"He asked and I just sighed for that in response."I know I should have waited for your acceptance.But I just..Hmm..I tried but I was not able to control my feelings towards you."He said lifting my head little above such that I can face him.He looked so good,so handsome staying there with nothing on his body.His muscles were traced and I can be so sure that he do work out a lot.He was staring at me ... hungrily.That lingering,intense, and mesmerizing look caused flutters all over my belly."Um...About what I have to accept actually?"I asked as I am not sure about what he was asking my permission.

"What?You didn't say the L word Princess.So that means you didn't accept my proposal still.So all this "He said moving his hand in between us and continued "Is one side thing and you are not at all involved in this.This is completely my love and affection that we experienced few minutes before."He said.My eyes just grew wider.He chuckled and pulled me tight on his side making my body flush against his body.My head was resting on his chest and he was rubbing my back and his arms were wrapped around me.

"I will wait for you Princess.We have all the time in the world."He said and grazed my lips with his thumb.He then lifted my head little more and kissed me under my bottom lip such that I can just feel his breath on my lip making me want him to kiss me on my lips.God he is naughty.I narrowed my eyes at him.His stance was insolent as he angled his head and he raised his brows as if he was challenging me."You are teasing me on purpose now right?"I asked raising my finger and pointing that to him as if I am accusing him.He smiled and replied "No.Why will I tease you princess.And we both know who will win when it comes to that."He smirked and just uffed for that.

"Oh.I guess it is me who wins."I said and before I even finish what I am saying he turned me upside down such that I am sleeping with my back and he hovered me on top of me.Gently and as if he is teasing his hands stroked down my body until they gripped my waist.His head dipped down to my neck and I gasped as I felt his soft lips lightly brush my skin."Vikranth"His name came out of my lips as if I am deprived of air for breathing.I felt intoxicated.He inhaled deeply and came above.He coaxed and started sucking my bottom lip between licking and biting that lightly."Stop..."I gasped again."Just a taste."He inhaled deeply.I was on my verge now.I want him to kiss me.I am dying here and he was still busy teasing me when I was naked under his naked body with his lips doing all the things with me except giving what I need.