71.Tasks ahead

Next day when I woke I saw Vikranth still sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed.His hand was under his head and the other was around my shoulders and I was still snuggled closer to him keeping my head on his raising and flattening chest because of his uneven sleepy breath.I removed his arms around me carefully not trying to wake him up as he had a tired day at work yesterday.I managed to get up and went into restroom.I got fresh and came out and picked one dress that first caught my attention and wore that.When I was struggling with my messy hair I heard a knock on the door and I opened it immediately not allowing that sound to wake my happy sleeping husband.

When I was struggling with my messy hair I heard a knock on the door and I opened it immediately not allowing that sound to wake my happy sleeping husband

When I opened the door I saw Preethi standing outside and I smiled at her remembering that she slept here only yesterday night.I totally forgot about her existence because of the weird and stupid dreams from night.She returned my smile and said in low voice "I want one of your dress to wear Amy.I can't go to my home and come back to college." I nodded and moved aside giving her way to enter my room.Once she came inside she saw Vikranth sleeping peacefully on the bed.He was fully covered so that will not be embarrassing when he woke up and saw someone else in our room.

I opened the cupboard and showed her my dresses and said "All yours.You can pick any dress you want." She smiled and came to look at my dress collection.Her eyes opened wide and she told as if she was extremely shocked because of the view in front of her eyes "God Amy.Your dress collection is too good." I chuckled and replied "All thanks to the person who is sleeping happily there not even knowing that someone appreciated his shopping skills."

Her shock grew more and she turned after picking a dress for her to wear now and said "It's his selection?I mean he did all that shopping?Wow.He is impressive." I chuckled at her comment and said "I know.Come let's leave this room.We will wake him up if we continue our conversation here.He is already tired and exhausted." She nodded and we left the room after taking my bag and books that I am going to take to college today.

Once we came outside Preethi went inside guest room to change into that dress and I went inside kitchen to prepare something for us to eat.After some solid 20 mins of cooking I managed to prepare some breakfast for us to eat with the ingredients I found there.I came out and I saw Preethi sitting on sofa and watching something on TV.

I came out and I saw Preethi sitting on sofa and watching something on TV