10.Princess

Today when I woke up I found bhavs sitting beside me. I turned towards her.

"Good morning dear. Today is your Mehandi. These are the clothes and accessories you should wear. Everyone is waiting down for you. Go and get ready. I will bring breakfast for you meanwhile "She told pointing to the dress that she put on the bed next to me.

It is a green color elegant looking dress.

I went to the washroom to get ready and came out wearing that dress

"Looking great! Here's your breakfast. Have some and later I will help you with your makeup. "Bhavs told with a little smile on her face.

I ate that breakfast and she helped me to get ready with light makeup and jewelry

We went down to find so many people including all my classmates after my breakfast. Tears started forming again near my eyes. I hugged everyone without saying anything.

My dad came and hugged me with a small trace of happy tears and a lot of smiles on his face. I hugged him back and he showed me where I have to sit.

"Hi, Bhabhi! You are looking gorgeous. By the way, see my bro is looking as stunning as you" Kavya told turning to show me her stunning brother.

My eyes went in that direction and I saw him standing and talking with my dad. He is wearing a simple dress but still, he managed to look elegant.

I was busy seeing how he carried that dress in such a stunning way when I felt his eyes on me

I was busy seeing how he carried that dress in such a stunning way when I felt his eyes on me. I looked into his eyes and found him already looking at me.

He came near me and sat in front of me "You are looking beautiful in this dress. They planned Sangit tomorrow as I know that you don't like participating in these events more often, I asked them to combine both in this event. You are ok to get over with mehndi and Sangit today?" he asked and looked into my eyes waiting for my reply.

He was thinking about me? It's true. I will not feel happy to come down 2 days straight. He is trying to arrange everything in one day so that I can get my alone sad time tomorrow? I didn't know what to say and I kept looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

Panicked by my silence he touched the tip of my hand and told "If you want to celebrate both days I am ok with that. I thought you won't like being around too much. I will ask him to carry on with their original plan then.?" he started to turn back.

I immediately grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. Now my hand is holding his hand for the first time.

"I.."I explained.

"Hmm?" He asked in a considerable tone.

"I want both mehndi and Sangit today," I told, and dropping his hand I took both my hands into my lap.

As there is no reply from him I raised my eyes to see him. He was watching me with intent. His lips curled up forming a satisfying smile. He moved towards me which raised my heartbeat and held my hands into his.

"Your voice..!" He said still staring deep into my eyes.

I gave a question mark expression. He continued "I heard your voice for the first time in all these days and it's too sweet." He told and chuckled. "Don't worry princess. Try to enjoy your life. Please don't hold back ." He left my hands and before turning back he caressed my hair with his hand with a nod and left to join my dad.

"Princess" --. This is what my dad calls me and it felt good for some reason when he called me the same. And yes these are my first words since the day I came from college and discovered all this surprise.

I turned and sat in my place. I felt my hands taken away from me by two ladies whom I have never seen before. They were talking with me and applying mehndi on my hands. Sangit started and Kavya, bhavs and all my friends started dancing but I am not able to process anything.

His words kept ringing in my ears. Until he told me that he never heard my voice before I didn't realize that I stopped talking to people around me even with dad and bhavs. I kept talking with myself and consoling myself and forgot that I used to love my voice and love myself for being extra active. Now I lost not only my voice but also I have lost the fun me.

Tears started forming around my eyes but I felt a gaze on me and turned to see that Vikranth is watching me. He raised his hand and pointed his finger in one direction. When my eyes moved in that direction tears that started in my eyes faded and my smile started curling up.

 When my eyes moved in that direction tears that started in my eyes faded and my smile started curling up

Please vote share and comment if you like the chapter 😊