36.Can I come with you?

Okay so all this fight came to the conclusion that we should try being friends.I thought about that for some time.The problem will be there when I think him as my husband only.So if I think him as my friend then his relationship with Meghna should not be a problem for me.

I nodded yes and he left my hand and moved back maintaining a safe distance between us.He went back and sat on bed and I went and sat beside him.

He folded his legs and turning towards me told "So.We are fine now.We are not at all bothered with our past from now and start a new life as friends.Okay?"

I brought both of my hands into my lap and nodded yes.He smiled and getting up from bed told "Come princess.Lets explore this resort." He held his hand forward asking me to hold that.

I took his hand and wearing my sandals which I left as soon as I entered the room followed him to the garden.

It was a beautiful scenario actually.I went and sat in one cushion and he came and sat beside me.We ordered some food like snacks and cool music is playing in background.I enjoyed the atmosphere and the music that is playing in background added flavour to that.

Suddenly Vikky got from the seat and he went aside holding his phone.I didn't see when he came back until I felt a hand on top of my hand.I turned to face him and he said "Princess.We have to go home.This call is from hospital and I have to go to Mumbai.Its urgent actually."

I felt the urgency in his voice and his face was pale.I can say it's really urgent and I immediately nodded yes.He stood without leaving my hand and we went to our room and taking the bag in one hand we went to the car still my hand in his hand.

He kept bag in back seat and opened door to my seat and then left my hand and guiding me to sit he went to his side.During the entire travel he was silent.His expression was very serious and I didn't feel like disturbing him.

Once we reached home he asked me to go to our room and he went to his parent's room.I followed as he said and I was waiting for him in my room.He came after some 20 minutes and I stood as soon as I saw him.

He smiled a little and I can say that is forced smile and I didn't respond to that smile and instead opened my mouth and said "Anything serious?You are acting wierd actually."

He started packing his bags and and replied without turning to my side "No princess.I am fine.Everything will be fine."

I can feel the shiver in his words.I moved towards him and kept my hand on his shoulder.He turned back and I told "Your voice is shaking Vikranth.What happened?"

He took my hand into his and with a forced smile that is curling up his lips said "Everything will be alright princess.My patient is not well and he is in serious condition.Being a doctor and his well wisher I was not able to do anything."

I can sense the sadness in his voice.I sat on my knees a little and held his face in my hands for some time and said "I can understand how you are feeling.My dad used to feel sad sometimes thinking the same.Being a doctor he was not able to save my mom.Even doctors are human beings right?You people are not gods.I will pray for your friend.Dont worry please."

He moved a little and he held my waist and kept his head on my lap.I jerked back a little by this sudden posture but stabilized and moved my fingers in his hair in smooth and concerned way.

I spoke stroking his hair and letting him rest his head in my lap and his hands tightly folded around my waist "Can I come with you?I don't want you to go alone when you are this much worried

I spoke stroking his hair and letting him rest his head in my lap and his hands tightly folded around my waist "Can I come with you?I don't want you to go alone when you are this much worried."

He lifted his head but with his hands still around my waist he replied "You don't know how much I want you to come with me princess.But I can't take you now.I will be busy there and I can't give enough time for you.I will take you once situation gets stabilized.Okay?"

I nodded and he got up from there and lifting his bag which is lying on floor he went outside of room and I followed him silently.

Once we went near car uncle said that he will drop him to airport and Kavya insisted that she will go along to give send off.I turned to Vikky and when no one is noticing us I asked "Can I come to airport?"

He smiled and keeping his bag in car he turned towards me and asked with a slight grin in his face "You want to come?"

I nodded and he opened the back door and signalled me asking me to get into the car.I was happy but little sad as he wanted me to sit at back when I thought I can sit with him in front.I didn't say anything but simply sat at back seat and after some time I saw that he opened back seat other side door and sat beside me.

Uncle was driving the car and Kavya was sitting at front beside her dad and here I am sitting at back beside my friend cum husband.From the moment the car started he was busy with his phone and after some time I felt his gaze on me.

I turned to look at him and then he said "You will be okay right?It might take some days for me to return."

I nodded and replied "Kavya will be there right.I will go to college with her and will come back with Preethi or Avinash.I can manage.Dont worry."

He smiled and said with smile forming on his lips "So friends right?"

I smiled back and nodded and I can still say from his expression that he is not fine.From the moment he got that phone call he was worried.May be the other person who is not feeling well is very close to him.But still I can sense sadness in his face even though he is trying to smile and prove me that he is fine.

But still I can sense sadness in his face even though he is trying to smile and prove me that he is fine

Thanks again for your support and please vote comment share and follow my work 😊