63.Family

I took a hot shower and stayed in the room for like an hour.Partly I felt good when hot water is washing away my body and remaining half I was hiding inside the room because of my embarrassment. I have checked in the mirror if my bath has helped to hide my love bites but it seems like I do not have any kind of luck today.Three marks were hardly visible and they were may be to my back so I can cover them with my loose hair.But the one that is at the corner crook of my neck is very much visible and I can't hide that one.I came outside the room and wore the dress that was already waiting for me on my bed.

When I was struggling with my makeup and trying to cover my love bite I heard the door opened with a creaking sound

When I was struggling with my makeup and trying to cover my love bite I heard the door opened with a creaking sound.I was shocked and immediately kept my hand on my neck covering my now deep red mark as I am not sure who was at the door.When I turned I saw Vikranth and he was smiling wide when he noticed my immediate action.He said while struggling to contain his laughter "Why are you so surprised?Who do you think came into our room without knocking?" OUR ROOM.. I liked when those words came out of his mouth.It felt nice when he stated that no one can enter into our room without asking our permission.

I smiled and said "May be Kavya!" He shook his head and said "No.Even she has to knock before entering.I don't know the scenarios before but after seeing that bright red bite mark on your neck she will probably make sure to knock before entering our room" He winked after saying those words. I rolled my eyes and threw the compact that I was holding in my hand and he caught that in one attempt. I said with a smirking smile "So Funny.Instead of making me blush more why can't you concentrate on what you told yesterday night?Something like I will help you fix that?Remember?"

He smiled again and opening the compact that I had thrown at him he said "This might help you.It is in your skin color only." I sighed and said "I have tried that.If I am applying more on one spot it is showing that I am covering something.It is not looking natural and If I apply on full neck it will sure look like I have applied makeup which I never did before."

"Hmm.Big Problem then right?" He said typing something in his phone. I nodded and starting applying contour hoping that will fix the problem. "Can't you ask Bhavana to help with this?She applies makeup and sure she will know how to use that." I shook my head and said "No way.She is the last person I wanted to know about us and how did you know that she applies makeup?She hides it too well." I asked with a shocked and amused expression.

"I don't know.I have seen her without makeup few times and after that I saw her with makeup so I came to know.But why don't you want to let her know that we are .. Hmm..What was the problem with her knowing about us?" His face was all of concern and worry was clearly visible because of the recently formed frown on his temple. "No problem but it's just that everything is different now and I used to talk with her like this love and all are pure trash.So if I tell her all these things it will feel little weird and the main issue is her repeated taunting.She will make my life hell with her teasing and all" I laughed and and his worried expression changed but this time it was a surprise that I have seen on his face.