Chap 3: Is This a Hint of Love?

~sorry for the short last chap. at least i uploaded, that's the important part. Any ways here ya go!~

"What do you want Snape?" I whisper practically growling. Being a born wolf animagus I tend to growl and hear better.

"You," he whispers and I drop my book, stunned. He picks up my book and looks at the cover. "Potions history? I didn't take you for the type to like history," he pauses and looks at me. "Or potions," he adds and I roll my eyes.

"There's a lot you don't know about me!" I whisper back grabbing my book back. I open it back to the page I was on. And start to read again.

"What were you thinking about?" Snape asks. I sigh and look at him. "I can tell you were thinking, your eyes weren't moving." I sigh again not wanting to really talk. But what harm can Snape do, he still has his black eye!

"I was thinking about my crush," I whisper and stand up. I walk over to the counter and drop the book off there, I don't remember where it went. I leave and go outside to a courtyard and sit in the grass. Snape sits next to me, having followed me. He has the book he was reading in his hands. I take it from him and read the title. I smile and hand it back.

"A muggle book? Really? Where did you ever get that?" I question. He smiles and looks at me like it was obvious.

"In the area labeled Muggle Studies perhaps?" he says. I shake my head and look away. Sometimes I can be so stupid. I sigh and look up at the sky. He looks up with me; I can see him stare at me after a couple of minutes though. I sigh and look at him.

"Stop staring! It's super creepy!" I exclaim and stand up. I walk away, heading towards the common room. When I reach it I say the password and enter. And guess who the first person I see is? James. I sigh and go over to my rocking chair. I don't realize I'm crying until Remus comes over and wipes some away. He then pulls me up and over to the couch. He puts his arm around me, Sirius looks at me worriedly.

"We heard what happened, Kit. Are you okay?" Remus asks. I shake my head a little and sniffle. I look down and Sirius takes my hand and rubs it lightly with his thumb. It's a comforting gesture, I can tell, but it doesn't help much. I shake my head a little and a tear falls on Sirius's hand.

"What's wrong?" Sirius asks. I shake my head and stand up. Sirius tries to pull me back down and I turn around and look at my friends.

"I just wanna go to bed. Good night boys," I say and wipe my eyes. I turn and walk to the girls' dorm, then my room. I change and lay on my bed. I lay there, thinking about what Snape. About everything he said. I sit straight up realizing now what he said to me. He wants me?! I don't know if I should be excited or disgusted! Oh my god Snape likes me! I have to tell the boys!

I get up out of bed and run downstairs. I don't care that all I have on is a nightshirt that barley covers my underwear. I run to the boys and skid to a stop. Though, being me, I fall over. James, Sirius, and Remus laugh sitting on the couch. Instead of standing back up I sit there. "I just realized something!" I say. They stop laughing and look at me confused.

"What did you realize?" Remus asks. Sirius adds, "And should we be scared?" I laugh and shrug.

"I don't know if you should be scared, heck I don't know if I should be scared!" That gets another laugh out of the boys. When we finish laughing the boys look at me expectantly, clearly wanting me to go on.

"Well what are you waiting for?! Tell us what ya wanted us to know!" James and Sirius say at the same time. They all are smiling a little.

I take a deep breath, no smile on my face. I close my eyes and say, "I think Snape likes me." I open my eyes and look at the boys. Their faces show surprise, shock, even a little anger. I sigh when they look at me to continue. "I was at the library reading. Snape comes in with his own book and sits next to me. I looked up and asked him what he wanted. And he said that he wanted me." The boys look at me even more shocked than before.