Chapter 13: Intimate Love

Kitten P.O.V.

Weeks later, Severus and I have been getting closer and closer. I was happy to be around him again. Sirius and Lily still support me, helping out with Remus. Lily tried to talk to Remus; it didn't go so well. He flipped out.  He said something about never wanting to talk to me again, and being a cheater, a liar, and more like a Slytherin. When she told me, I was a bit saddened even if I was happy I am with Severus. Severus told me to just ignore the harsh words, that if he really had loved me he'd come around.

Tonight is like every other Saturday as of recently. I have snuck into the Slytherin common room, up to Severus's dorm room. We go there when we are bored and rather have just each other as company. It is nice. We sit on opposite ends of his bed just talking. "I've been curious, how many children do you want?" Severus asks. I think for a moment.

"I dunno really. I don't really want a kid, they're kind of annoying. All they do is eat, sleep, poop, and cry. I mean I'd have one child, but that's just the obvious mother-instinct inside me," I say. He nods, stretching out his legs. I rest a hand on his calf. "What about you?"

"I'm much the same, don't like kids. Not really. I suppose if I got a girl pregnant I would help raise him or her. If I could help it, though, I wouldn't have any kids," he replies. I nod. I move to lay next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around me, smiling his crooked little smile. I smile back, happy and content when I am in his arms.

"I know I've said it before but I should never have let you go," I whisper. He pulls me so I am laying on top of him. My hands rest on his chest. He kisses me gently.

"I know, Love. I love you so much," he whispers back. I smile and kiss him lovingly. When we pull away he nuzzles my neck, rolling us onto our sides. I giggle and kiss his neck once. He rolls us over so I'm on my back. I smile up at him, he smiles back. He leans in and kisses me again and again. I melt with his warm lips on mine. Slowly he starts to undress me. I did the same to him.

In the morning I wake with Severus's arm around my hips, his head on my bare breasts. I blush lightly and put my hand on his head. I gently run my fingers through his silky hair. Our blanket is around his hips, his body is just barely covering me. Around us his room-mates sit in their beds whispering to each other. I smile inside, glad they are not disturbing us.

I look down at Severus. He moves and looks up at me. He smiles. "Morning, Love," he whispers. I smile back. "Sleep well?" I nod.

"Yeah. I really did," I whisper back. Truthfully, it had been one of the best sleeps I have had in the past two years despite the pain I felt between my legs. He moves so his head can lay on the pillow beside my own. He lays on his side and his hand rubs lightly at my belly, close to my hips.

"I hope you aren't hurting from last night," he whispers. I shake my head.

"Not really, I'm fine Sweetheart," I lie, looking at him. He snuggles closer, leaning his head against mine.

"Good." I kiss him. He pulls the blanket over me to cover my chest better. I notice Lucius looking at me.

"Who knew Severus would get laid before I could," Lucius says. The others look at me and I blush brightly.

"You didn't notice last night when you came to bed?" Severus asks. Lucius chuckles at his friend.

"Course I did, I just wanted to embarrass your girl for the hell of it!" He laughs some more. "She's cute when she's blushing." I turn and put my forehead on Severus's shoulder. Severus chuckles.

"Yes, yes she really is," he says. He whispers in my ear as the others go back to talking, "You should have seen how cute you were last night." I whimper a little.

"Shut up," I whisper. He chuckles.

"I don't think I will," he says. He gets out of bed and I watch as he puts his boxers on. He picks our clothes up off the floor. He lays my clothes on the bed. He starts to pull the curtains around the bed closed. "I think I'll let you change out of wandering eyes' sights." I smile to myself.

"Thank you, Severus," I say. I get dressed fairly quickly and open the curtains to see Severus sitting beside Lucius. Severus seems to just be listening to the conversation. I sit on his lap, trying to act normal. It hurts, though, to sit. Only a little, Severus had been gentle enough.

He snakes an arm around me. "Breakfast?" he asks. I smile and nod.

"You know me so well!" I stand up eagerly and he follows.

"Where you goin?" Lucius asks.

"Breakfast, you wanna come?" Severus suggests. Lucius stands.

"Can Cissa come?" Severus nods. Lucius grins and says, "I'd love to than!" The three of us head up to the Slytherin common room. It felt better to walk rather than sit.

Lucius and Narcissa have both become my friends. I've spent so much time with them because of Severus I know them pretty well. It is weird how I lost a couple friends but I quickly gained them back, even if they are Slytherin. The horrible stereotypes people put on Slytherins are horribly wrong. Sure they can be mean, maybe most of them are purebloods. When you get down to it, though, they are nice people with wonderful personalities, they just have to care about you for them to show it. I am glad to be lucky enough to have three open up and be nice to me.

In the common room Narcissa sits with a few other women on a leather couch by the fireplace. We walk over and Lucius leans on the back of the couch behind her. None of them really notice. Lucius kisses Narcissa head and she looks up. She smiles. "Good Morning," she says. Lucius smiles.

"Mornin, Love. Want to come to breakfast with us?" he asks. She nods and stands.

"Sure, I'd love to," she replies. I smile at her and she nods to me once.

Severus and I lead us to the Great Hall hand-in-hand. Lucius and Narcissa walk behind us doing the same. I glance back at the couple. "Those two are going to get married one day! I just know it!" I whisper to Severus.

"Really? I think so, too," he replies.

Any ideas on what you think is going to happen because of this chappie? Or any ideas you have on how you think the plot will lay out?