Chapter 18: Party Time!

*Okay, I know last chappie probably wasn't the most exciting but I hope you love this chappie! I know I was excited to write it!*

Severus POV

"Well, how about we go out to the party?" I ask. Kitten nods, as does Black. I wrap my arm around Kitten, my hand resting gently on the side of her bare stomach. She smiles, leaning into me. Black walks ahead of us, leading us.

Outside there were jack-o-lanterns floating in the air, each with their own carved-in face, to light a wide area. Despite it being a cold fall night like every other, the air was quite warm. I look down, noticing the dying grass colored orange. I look at Kitten. "This will certainly be interesting," she says right before I was about to. I nod.

"Definitely will be!" I agree. She smiles. She turns to look at the crowd already gathered. She points.

"Look! Lily and James are over there dressed like what muggles think of wizards as. That's so stupid. Who does that?" she asks. I smile.

"Apparently they do. I bet it was James's idea. It's always his idea," I reply. She nods.

"It really is, isn't it." She laughs. She holds a hand out, motioning towards a table filled with cups of juice and small snacks. "Punch....of sorts?" I smile and nod.

"Sure." I lead the way to the table. She picks up a clear cup filled with red liquid. I do the same. I watched as she took a drink. She quickly turns and spits it out. "What's wrong?" She placed the cup down on the table. She took mine out of my hand.

"Somebody spiked it with firewhiskey. It's disgusting. Fruit punch and firewhiskey were not made to mix," she says. I nod.

"Yeah, it doesn't sound that good anymore. Could you guess who did that?" I ask sarcastically. She giggles.

"Either that blond of your's named Malfoy or Potter," she replies. I nod.

"That's what I'd guess." I kiss the top of her head gently.

Kitten POV

As more people come out and fill the orange circle, party music starts to play. Though where the music comes from, I'm not exactly sure. Just like at the start-of-the-year ball, Severus and I stand on the edges of the party. "Why'd we come again?" Severus ask, looking at me. I shrug.

"Because I had a bet to Sirius that I'd wear this sexy outfit if he dress up like a girl?" I suggest. He sighs and nods.

"And I don't even get anything out of it, how is this fair?" he asks. I laugh. I put my hands on my waist.

"Well you do get something out of it, you get to see me strut around all sexy!" I say. I wiggle my hips a little. He grins and pulls me close, his hands clasped together against the middle of my back. I put my hands on his chest, looking him in the eye.

"Is that all I get?" he asks quietly. I glanced away and behind him for a moment, as if thinking. I look back at him.

"It depends, your highness, what else do you want?" I ask, whispering in reply. Despite the loud music around us, we were not having troubles hearing each other's low voices. He gave me a mischievous Slytherin grin. His hands unclasped and layed flat against my back, gently lowering to just above the waistband of my pants.

"I don't think that's a hard one to guess, is it?" he asks. I gave him a similar grin, slowly wiggling my hips against him.

"I don't know, is it hard?" I reply suggestively. He laughed. He kissed my forehead. He brought his hand up to stroke my cheek tenderly with the back of his fingers. He caused small tingles where his fingers brushed. That was certainly one thing I hope to never get over, those tingles his feather-light touches created on my skin. It also invoked a light pink color on my cheeks. He gave me a smile that showed just how much affection he had for me before resting his forehead against mine. His hand had stilled and cupped my cheek instead. I looked into his onyx eyes that showed all his emotion as he said, "I love you, Kitten." I could feel his warm breath against my lips and hear the love in his tone.

"I love you, too, Severus." I hoped he could hear all the love I had for him in my voice as well. I closed the short distance between our lips to kiss him. When I pulled away there was color in his usually pale cheeks. I giggled. Of course I could feel the heat in my cheeks as well.

"You always look so cute with your cheeks colored like that," he said. I smiled.

"Have you looked in the mirror? I think you look cuter!" I exclaim. He shook his head, keeping me close.

"I don't think so, Love. I think you're cuter." He chuckled and held up his chin. "I am handsome." I laughed. I kissed his cheek.

"Yes you are, Darling." I wrap my arms around his neck. I tangle my hand gently in his silky hair making a soft purr-like sound erupt from his throat for a short moment. A soft song started playing, a song perfect for couples to slow dance. We started to sway on the spot slowly. Suddenly Sirius came running up, carrying his heels in his hand. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me away from Severus.

"Dance with me Kitty!" he exclaimed, clearly tipsy if not drunk already. I laughed.

"I'm Severus's date! Find your own!" I said, pushing him away lightly. In return he hugged me close.

"Oh come on! Its just one dance!" I laughed and turned to Severus who looked at Sirius with disgust. He turned to me and nodded.

"Don't go too far. I'd like to have blackmail to tease him with later as he falls over on his ass," he approved. I laughed.

"Alright, alright Sirius! I'll dance with you!" I say. He grins and drops his heels by Severus. He takes my hand. He pulls me away, though of course not too far. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his shoulders. He held me close and layed his head on my shoulder. We were swaying gently from side to side.

I remembered doing this over the summer as well. I had stayed over at his house because I did not want to go with my parents to Paris. It had just been me and him, a bottle of wine, and soft music. Just like then we was tipsy and I was sober. Different from then, though, his arms reminded me of what I have lost dating Severus, and just how much I missed having the marauders crowding me. I have not even spent that much time with Lily lately. She has been with her jerk of a boyfriend what seems like non-stop.

Sirius snaps me out of my thoughts. "What are you thinking about?" he asks quietly in my ear. I sighed, moving to rest my chin on his shoulder.

"How much I miss having the others around as well," I replied. He pulled back and grey eyes met green ones.

"Don't think about them. Those idiots don't need you to miss them, nor do they want you to." He gave me a smile, the kind that I could not help but smile back to.

Out of nowhere Sirius kissed me. I pushed him away quickly, eyes wide with surprise. "Sirius..." He gave a lopsided smile.