Chapter 14: A Chatty Little Breakfast

Severus POV

As Kitten and I walk hand in hand to breakfast I think of what she said about Lucius and Narcissa. I wonder if she would want to marry me after the year's over. That'd be a wonderful sight, her in a wedding dress. I start to imagine her in a princess-like wedding dress. She would be beautiful.

Suddenly she nudges me in the side. I look at her and she smiles at me. "What ya thinkin' about?" she asks. I shrug.

"What you'd look like in a wedding dress," I reply. She giggles. I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"Thinking about marrying me?" she teases. I give her a crooked smile.

"Maybe, what's so wrong with that?" I ask. She shakes her head. She kisses my cheek.

"Maybe a ring first?" Kitten suggests. I stop and stare at her as she continues on without me. She glances back at me with a giggle. I stare at her dumbfounded. I jog up to her as Lucius pushes me in the back to continue. I liked the idea of her in a wedding dress more because it could actually become true. "You know James proposed to Lily already?" she mindlessly gossips.

"Is that a hint for me?" She grins at me mischievously.

"More than a hint," she says. I chuckle. I take her cold hand in mine. She squeezes and leans her head on my shoulder. "I love you," she whispers.

"I love you more," I answer.  She giggles. She shakes her head.

"I don't think so," she says as we enter the Great Hall. I nod.

"Well I do, you know it," I say. She kisses my cheek.

"I gave up my friends for you, I think I win," she says still smiling. I laugh. We part ways and head to our individual house tables. Lucius and Narcissa sit with me.

"Did she just ditch you?" Lucius asks. I look at him.

"She always goes to her own house table," I say confused. He shrugs. I take a bite of bacon.

"I just thought she'd change-"

"Why? Because of sex?" I interrupt. He looks at me.

"Well yeah. It's kind of an intimate thing you know," he says. I shake my head.

"Sex is a natural, reproductive process that every living thing goes through. Humans have just made the act intimate because it is the only known species to have only one mate that they stay with for a long time," I say. Narcissa shakes her head.

"You would find a way to rationalize this. I'm surprised you aren't going to use that to have sex with a bunch of girls," she mutters though I knew she meant for me to hear it.

"Just because the act isn't actually intimate doesn't mean I'm stupid enough not to be loyal to her. I love her after all," I say. She does not reply which is most definitely okay with me. I continue to eat and Lucius drops the subject as well.Kitten POV

I walk to my house table, glancing back at Severus. He does not notice but I smile at him anyways. I gently sit down at the end beside Sirius, uncomfortable pain arising. He nudges me lightly. "Mornin' sunshine? How was your night?" he asks. I shrug.

"You know, like most nights: spent with Severus in his dorm," I reply. I hesitate but add, "We had sex, too." I can feel my face heat up. I let my hair fall to hide my face as I look down. Sirius chuckles.

"Well I'm surprised at you," he says. I peek up at him. "I never thought innocent, little, wolf-y Kitori would do such a thing." I blush brighter at his words. He places an arm around me, pulling me closer to his side. "Any chance I could get any of that?" My eyes widen as I look up at him, no doubt a shocked expression on my face. I shove him away.

"Dude! That's-there's-ew!" Sirius starts to laugh at me. He kisses my cheek.

"Aww, how sad. I love you just as much as Snape does," he whines. I giggle.

"I know you do. And I love you too," I say. He grins.

"Than why can't I share you with Snape?"

"Because he would get mad and scream at me. Then he would go ahead and kill you. All in all, a bad idea." I lean over and kiss his cheek. He pouts. "How about if things don't work out with him?" He immediately perks up and pulls me close again. I laugh.

"That's perfect! So do I get to scheme and find a way to break the two of you up?" he asks. I laugh and shake my head.

"No, no you don't. If you even try I'll dress you up as pretty girl and you'll have to walk around like that for a week," I answer. He chuckles.

"Oh alright. I'll try not to be mean.But I love you so much, it'll be hard." I push him away.

"Just eat you! You're so crazy!" I get back to eating and take a bite of bacon. Sirius did as I said. He turned to look at me, a fork in his hand pointing upwards.

"Was he at least gentle? Because if he hurt you, he'll regret ever touching you!" he asks. I look at him, debating in my head whether or not to tell him. I decide to go with the truth, hoping Sirius doesn't blow things out of proportions.

"He was gentle. It still kinda hurt," I quickly add, "Just a little bit." He raises an eyebrow.

"How much is a little bit?" he asks. I looked down at my lap, not wanting to say anything. I heard him sigh. "You can barley sit, huh?" I nod sheepishly and look up at him. He sighs again and hugs me. Talking about this has made me lose my appetite. "I'm sorry, Kitty. How about we go for a walk after we finish?" I nod.

"I'm ready when you are. I've lost my appetite," I say. He nods and stands. He holds a hand out for me.

"Than lets go now, yeah?" he asks. I nod. I take his hand and he helps me up. Instantly I start feeling better. He takes my hand.We walk out together.

Severus P.O.V.

"Hey Severus, look," Lucius says, pointing to the doors. I look up and over to the doors. Kitten and Black walk out together hand in hand. I watch confused.

"Is your girl cheating on you, Severus?" Narcissa asks. I look at her and shake my head.

"No! She would never cheat on me like that! She loves me too much! She knows how much she means to me!" I exclaim. Narcissa shakes her head.

"It doesn't look like that. She always has been too close to my cousin," she says. I stand.

"She's not cheating! She loves me and she knows how much love her!" I quietly yell.