3 | 4

Lilly:

I arrived at the hospital, I tried to calm myself down before going in to hopefully visit Nash. I was tired, and I was not up for anybody's shit.

I walked into the hospital and up to the front counter, asking for Nash.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but Nash isn't taking any visitors right now,"

"But i'm his girlfriend, he'll want to see me," I sternly said.

"I'm sorry, he isn't taking any-"

"I don't fucking care if he's not taking any visitors, my fucking boyfriend got shot and I just want to know if he's okay,"

"Okay, room 216," She said with a big sigh. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the room.

I saw him with a bunch of bandages all over his body, how many times did somebody shoot him?! I walked over to him, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I bit my lip, trying not to cry again, but it's hard, seeing him like this.

"Oh my god.." I said as I rested my face on his arm that wasn't bandaged.

"Baby?" he groaned, slowly opening his eyes.

"I'm here baby, are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, just in a ton of pain," he said, struggling to lift his head up.

"Who did this to you?!"

"You won't be happy with the answer,"

"Of course I won't, Nash! Somebody shot you!"

"I-I know, but you know the person,"

I tried to think of who it was, but I was at a loss of who it could be. I don't know many people, and the people I know would never do such a thing.

"Nash just please tell me,"

"It was..."

"Cmon baby, please..."

"Sammy,"

sext ; sam wilk On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara