2 | 3

Lilly; a couple weeks later:

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go get something to drink, did you want something?" Nash asked as he stood up from the couch looking at me.

We weren't dating yet, but it was very obvious that we both liked eachother enough to date. We just haven't made it official yet.

"No, I'm okay, thank you though," I responded, he smiled and walked into the kitchen.

I flipped through the channels to try and find a romance movie that me and Nash could watch for our date night. My parents were out, so they agreed to have Nash over.

Nash came and sat back down next to me on the couch, putting his arm around me, as I reached up with my free hand and intertwined my hand with his.

"You are so cute baby," he told me as he kissed me cheek. We were basically dating, without it being official.

I chucked as I kissed his cheek back. I heard the front door open, making me jump.

"Who the hell is that?!" I whispered.

"Shh baby, I'll take care of it," Nash assured me, as he got up to see who it was.

"And you are?" I heard Nash ask.

".....Sandra," was all I could make out. I furrowed my eyebrows together and got up to see who it was.

"Babe, do you wanna explain this?" Nash asked, standing next to the person with his arms crossed over his chest.

Shit.

-

ooh shit.