1 | 8

Lilly:

Once I got my drink, I walked out, and made my way to my car, and drove off.

That Nash guy was really nice, I had a feeling he wanted to take me out, and I didn't have a problem, he came off pretty nice, and he was cute too, so that's a plus.

**

As I was taking my makeup off, my music that was playing got softer, as my phone dinged, signaling somebody had texted me.

A number I didn't have saved texted me.

"Hey,"

I raised my eyebrow at the message and typed back, "who is this?" I locked my phone, and continued to do my night routine.

Once I had a fresh face, I laid in bed as that number texted me 7 minutes ago.

"It's Nash, from Starbucks😆"

I should have known it was him, I mean, I don't know anybody else that would text me from an unknown number.

"oh hey! sorry I forgot I gave you my number,"

"It's ok. How was your day?"

"it was good, how about yours?"

"Not to sound cliche or cheesy or anything, but seeing you was the highlight of my day"

I laughed at his cute text.

"aw, really?"

"Yeah☺️"

"im flattered :) seeing you was pretty nice too"

"Omg really?!"

"haha yeah"

"Well, uh did you maybe wanna go out sometime? I heard the fair is in town"

I've never been to an actual fair or carnival, so that, i was down for.

"hell yeah!"

"How does Saturday sound?"

It was Thursday currently. I never have anything to do on Saturdays, so I was even more excited.

"sounds great"

"Awesome, well I'll see you saturday😘"

-

how do y'all think the date will go 😛