3 | 2

hey everybody, i know it's been over a year since i updated & tbh i have had LITERALLY NO inspiration. but i'll try my hardest to finish this book & put a new one up.

Leave me a suggestion on who i should write about next. (sammy, johnson, gilinsky, matt, etc)

enjoy xx

Lilly:

3 am;

I randomly woke up in the middle of the night, I rolled over and checked the time, 3 am exactly. Why did I wake up this early? I yawned, and got out of bed to go use the bathroom. Nash was still sleeping, snoring louder than ever.

By the time I came back, Nash was practically hogging the entire bed. I pushed him over gently so I could have some room.

I heard a few moans come from his mouth, I assumed it was just moans of tiredness. I shrugged and laid down next to him, playing on my phone for a little bit.

He kept moaning, and I was convinced he was having a wet dream... I looked over and he hand found its way into his underwear, since he was only wearing his boxers to bed.

I raised my eyebrows as he kept moaning, eventually I shook him so he'd wake up.

"Nash..?" I said to him.

"What happened?" he asked, looking over at me.

"You kept moaning in your sleep...."

"Oh fuck, I-I'm sorry.." he stuttered, his face bright red.

I kissed his forehead and smiled at him. "What were you dreaming about?"

"Uh..."

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me. Goodnight Nash," I said to him, as I rolled back over to my side, and eventually fell asleep.

Nash:

"Baby, wake up!" I yelled from the kitchen, as I put some eggs, sausage & a couple pieces of toast on a plate for Lilly.

"You made breakfast?" She asked as she came out into the kitchen, her hair in a messy bun.

"Yes I did, I hope you're hungry," I told her as I sat down and began to eat.

"Thank you," she said.

After we were done eating, I took our plates and put them in the sink.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, care to join?" She asked me; I nodded.

I went to turn the shower on, warming it up for us. I waited for her in the bathroom.

She came with towels, and clothes for us. She started to undress, taking off her clothes slowly, making eye contact with me.

"Please don't do that," I begged.

"What am I doing?" She winked.

I bit my lip as I began to undress, and step into the shower, she joined me shortly after. I started to wash her hair, and body, before I washed mine.

She turned around so her back was to the shower head, rinsing off the soap on her. I leaned in and started to kiss her, admiring her naked, wet body. I love this girl.

The kiss got deeper, and our bodies got closer, if that was even possible.

"You're so beautiful," I told her.

She smiled and kissed me, and returned the favor of washing my hair and body. After all that, we got out of the shower and spent the rest of the day playing video games.

-

2:47 am

Lilly:

I woke up to the loud sound of something outside. I couldn't quite make out what it was though, my heart dropped when I heard it. I didn't want to move, I was getting scared.

"Nash," I said to him quietly.

"NASH!" I whisper yelled.

"What's the matter baby?!" he said, waking up immediately.

"I hear something outside,"

He got up to inspect it.

"Don't leave me!"

"Baby, just stay here, call 911, and send the police over, somebody is outside trying to get in,"

I grabbed my phone and dialed 911, grabbing the knife i have in my nightstand drawer.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi, there's somebody t-trying to get into my house, please send h-help immediately!! 317 South Grove ave,"

"Ok ma'am please stay on the line, I've sent police over,"

I was shaking from fright, the noise was getting louder and louder, thank god there was somebody on the phone with me.

"Are you alone?"

"N-no, I'm with my boyfriend, he went to go inspect the noise,"

"Ok. Help should be there soon,"

"Okay thank you,"

I was wondering why Nash didn't come back in here, so I slowly got up, with the knife in my hand, and walked out there, the front door was open, and Nash was nowhere to be found.

Police darted inside my house with guns.

"Ma'am are you okay? Did anybody hurt you?"

"N-no I'm fine, is my boyfriend out there?"

"Does your boyfriend have dirty blonde hair, and tattoos?"

I raised my eyebrows at him, "No..?"

I heard a gunshot and screamed really loud.
Oh my god....