2 | 8

Lilly:

"N-Nash?" I stuttered. "What are you doing here? I thought you hated me,"

I honestly haven't been as upset over Nash as I anticipated. I mean, yeah, I'm upset Sammy ruined our almost relationship, but he obviously wasn't sad enough to try and get me back.

"I could never hate you," he confessed, walking towards me, and hugging me tightly. I didn't know what to do, I didn't wanna hug back, it just didn't feel right.

He pulled away, as soon as he noticed that I didn't hug back.

"Wow...okay," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"So, what exactly are you doing here? And how did you get in? I locked the door,"

"I had a key made..remember?" I could sense the hurt in his voice.

"Oh, right," I said awkwardly.

"I wanted to come over and tell you that I'm sorry for hurting you, and I wanted to ask for a second chance, but it doesn't really look like you're too interested in me anymore,"

"It's not that I'm not interested in you anymore Nash," I said.

I wanted to say more, but I just couldn't get myself to find the right words to say.

"Then what is it? It's obviously something more than you not being interested,"

"I just..don't know. I can't really tell you anything right now cause I don't know what to say,"

"Right, I understand. I'll be here if you want to get your mind off things," he said, as he kissed my cheek gently, and walked away.

I didn't want him to walk away so easily..I just couldn't bring myself to call him back over here, and tell him I still like him. I do truly like him.

I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with myself

-

short update, sorry. i know i haven't updated in awhile, but school is coming back around & i gotta be focused on that. updates will be here tho. im not just gonna leave this book behind and forget about it ❤️

+ thank you for 17k reads 💗