2 | 7

Lilly:

I had went over to Aiyana's house for awhile. We went out to eat, got some icecream, and came back here and watched a couple movies.
By now, it was almost 11, and I was getting pretty tired, so I decided to get ready to go home.

"I'm gonna go home now, it's getting late," I told her, as I stood up, and she did the same. I engulfed her into a hug as I thanked her for a fun night.

"I'll see you soon," I said.

**

Once I pulled into my driveway, I grabbed my stuff and went to unlock the front door. My keys were in my bag so I had to shuffle things around to find it. While I was looking for them, I had heard crinkling noises. I stopped, as my heart literally dropped to the floor. The sound intensified, which made me look for my keys faster.

When I found them, I rushed to unlock my door, and I ran in, shut the door and locked it, and leaned against it; my breathing becoming heavy. I got terrified when I heard that, because the fact that it had gotten louder, and I wasn't sure what it was, made me scared shitless.

Once I calmed down, I went up to my room to relax. I changed into shorts and a tank top. I turned the radio on and laid down, attempting to fall asleep. It was gonna be impossible because I was still a little scared about that noise.

My eyes felt heavy, and I wanted to sleep, but I had forgot to take my makeup off. I sighed and went to my bathroom to take it off.

"Lilly," I heard someone faintly say. I couldn't tell if it was a girl or a guy saying that.

I peered my head out of a corner of my bathroom and looked down the dark hallway.

"W-who's there?" I asked, instantly regretting my decision. If there was a burglar in your house, you wouldn't fucking ask who was there.

"Babygirl," it said again.

Sammy.

"Sammy, get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled, turning the hallway light on.

But it wasn't Sammy.

-

wow oh my goodness, thank you for 14.2k reads on this book!! 😭😭😭