3 | 3

Previously...

Police darted inside my house with guns.

"Ma'am are you okay? Did anybody hurt you?"

"N-no I'm fine, is my boyfriend out there?"

"Does your boyfriend have dirty blonde hair, and tattoos?"

I raised my eyebrows at him, "No..?"

I heard a gunshot and screamed really loud.
Oh my god....

-

Lilly:

The police got startled by my scream, I mean it was kind of in his ear, so I don't blame him. I could feel my heart beating in my ear, loud and hard.

I started to run outside, but got stopped by two police men. I tried to wiggle away, but their hold on me was too strong.

"What are you doing?! I need to see what that loud gunshot was!" I hollered, not giving up on trying to get loose.

"I'm sorry, but you can't go out there, it's too dangerous,"

"MY BOYFRIEND IS OUT THERE!!"

Another police officer came up to us, with a bag of "evidence," I just want to know what the hell happened here.

"Officer, where is my boyfriend?!"

"He's been shot, I'm afraid to say."

Right then and there, I started bawling. Who did this?! I needed to find out, and I didn't care if I got hurt in the process.

"I-is he-he okay?" I managed to get out.

"He's in very critical condition, and is being rushed to the hospital on 4th street. You can go there and visit if they'll let you."

"Ok, thanks," I said walking back to my room. I gave myself some time to calm down before I went to the hospital, god knows if I'd break down again.

I dialed my mom, hoping she'd pick up.

"Hello?" She said, groggily.

"Mom, Nash has been shot, Im going to the hospital to check on him,"

"Oh my god honey is he okay?"

"I don't know, the police said he's in critical condition, I'll let you know and keep you updated,"

"Okay honey, be safe, love you,"

"Okay thanks mom, love you too,"

I threw on some sweaters and a hoodie, and put my hair up. I grabbed my black high top vans and made my way out to my car.

There was still police cars at my house, investigating things. I got into my car and drove to the hospital.

Please be okay.
Please be okay.
Please be okay.
Please be okay.

-