2 | 2

thank you for almost 2k reads :") 💗

-

Lilly:

"leaving now, see you soon" I sent the text to Sammy. I can't believe I was going through with this.

I sighed as I started my car up. I was feeling so anxious, not about what's gonna happen, but what'll happen afterwards. I was willing to take the consequences that will follow.

I pulled up to the parking lot of Starbucks. I let Sammy know I was here and what color my car was. I decided to scroll through Twitter as I was waiting. I was interrupted by someone tapping on my car window; Sammy.

I jumped when I realized it was actually him, and he was alone, I thought maybe he'd bring his girlfriend along to come and beat the shit out of me, thank god he didn't.

I got out of the car and stood in front of him.

"Nice car," he complimented.

Wow, was this awkward. I scratched the back of my neck as I thanked him.

"I didn't think you'd be this awkward in person," he confessed. I felt my face get hot as I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.

"Don't be so tense babygirl," he said as he came closer to me and grabbed my hands.

I tried to not be so nervous, but it was hard.

"So, are we gonna do it or are we just gonna stand here all awkward?"

I didn't say anything, I pointed to the passenger side of my car, telling him I wanted him to get in the car on that side. He got my gesture as he walked over and sat in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"To my house," I replied, driving off.

**

When we both got into my house, I was instantly pushed up against the wall, as his lips smashed against mine, him kissing me harder as time went on. I eventually wrapped my legs around his torso, giving him the opportunity to grab my ass as we kissed. I melted right into his touch, I was amazed at how good of a kisser he was.

"Can we take this to your bedroom?" he said in between kisses. I gave in, as we went up to my room, him smacking my ass as I walked in front of him.

I shut my bedroom door, as he picked me up again, and laid me down on the bed, hovering over me as we kissed; even harder this time. His hands roamed all over my body as he was kissing my neck.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he said as he was feeling on my body. I disconnected the kiss to take my shirt off, revealing myself in my black bra, as he took my boobs in his hands, and kissing them, I'm pretty sure he left hickeys too.

He picked me up so I was straddling him, as we kissed more. His hands went to my bra as he unclipped it, throwing it on the floor. He switched us again, so he was hovering over me. He put his fingers in the waistband of my jeans, and slid them off, leaving me in my red thong.

He kissed his way down my body, as his lips kissed my inner thighs, making me moan and beg him to pleasure me. He looked up at me as his fingers rubbed over my heat, teasingly.

"You look so hot in these, but they're gonna have to come off," he said as he slid them off slowly, leaving me fully naked now.

"You're so wet for me, I love it," he said as his fingers slid up and down my slit, as he slipped his finger in me, making my breath hitch at his touch and me grab ahold of my boobs. His left hand grabbed ahold of mine, as he intertwined our fingers together, making it more romantic and passionate.

He put his tongue on my clit, licking and sucking on it, making me moan like crazy. I was in heaven. He moved his tongue up and down my slit, eventually sliding his tongue in me, while fingering me.

"Oh my god, t-that feels so g-good," I moaned.

"I-I'm gonna cum," I groaned as I arched my back, coming undone.

He hovered over me and kissed my lips, passionately.

"That was more than a kiss," he said to me and I had realized my mistake.

"Sammy..you need to go," I said as I got up from my bed and put my clothes back on. He was just sitting on my bed, looking at me confused.

"What, why?"

"This was all just a huge mistake, I shouldn't have even kissed you," I started. "Please leave," I told him.

"Bu-"

"No buts, get out," I cut him off.

"Fine," he said, getting up and opening the door to leave.

"God, why did you do that?!" I yelled, making him turn back and look at me.

"Do what?" he asked as he was standing in the doorway.

"You already know. Now get out for real!"

He didn't say anything, I could tell he didn't wanna argue, so he just walked out and closed the door behind him.

I can't believe myself, and what I had just done.

-

comment your thoughts on this please!

💗