2 | 0

Lilly:

"So, how was it?!" Aiyana asked once I got inside, it's like she was waiting for me all night to get home.

I laughed, "It was really fun!"

"Did he make a move?" I nodded at her question.

"Nothing sexual though, he just kissed me and placed his hand on my thigh," I explained, knowing she'd want one. She knows I've had bad experience with guys always making a sexual move on me in the past, from now on, she usually confronts the guy about it if she finds out it happens.

"Okay good, be better not have put his hand down your pants,"

"Don't worry, he didn't,"

-

the same night

Around 2 a.m., my phone had went off, just as I was about to go to bed. I sighed, and saw that Sammy texted me, he hasn't texted me for a couple days.

"hey babyyyy" the text read.

"Sammy, I thought you weren't talking to me?"

"i can't stop thinking about you.."
"i want you,"

I wasn't sure if me and Nash were going to become boyfriend/girlfriend, but to stay safe, I didn't flirt back with Sammy, he's just horny, his girlfriend probably won't suck his small ass dick.

"im sorry, but the feeling isn't mutual,"

"what?! why?!"

"i have a boyfriend, well almost boyfriend, and you have a girlfriend,"

"and? shit, stass doesn't have to know, and your boy toy doesn't have to know."

"boy toy?!"

(boy toy;
a young woman who offers herself as a sex object for young men)

"yeah, you do know he'll probably wanna fuck you"

"uh, no he doesn't, he respects me, unlike you"

"excuse you? i respect girls. how long have you even known the dude"

"wouldn't you like to know"

"ya I do, or else I wouldn't have asked?!!"

"ok well whatever, I gotta go bye"

"fine but don't come to me if you get pregnant 😛😉"

-

Sammy is an asshole in this lol