Chapter Eight

If you choose to talk when you are mad, you are very likely to hurt someone you love.

​-- Sarah C. Radcliffe

Harry's POV

"Damn it!" I screamed after hanging up the phone with Rose. She doesn't understand that by me being in love with her, that I have put her in danger. After she told me about those texts I knew it was time I put some distance between us. Someone's after me and I have to figure out who it is before they hurt my Rose. As soon as I pull my shit together I'm coming back for her, until then I'll find someone else to distract this guy from Rose. I know he's trying to hurt me with her. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. I took out all my anger on her and made her cry. "I can't believe I did that." I said falling back against my bed.

I still have a party I have to get to tomorrow night. I have business that needs to be taken care of and I hope Rose doesn't show up. I don't want her to know what I do. I doubt she'll ever forgive me, she would probably turn me in instead. Probably in fear too. I just hope that Liam won't tell her either. After that damn fight today I doubt he even trusts me anymore. My life is falling apart and I'm losing everything now. Right now all I need to do is catch that bastard that knows about me and fucking kill him. The closer he gets to Rose the more I lose her.

****************

Rose's POV

​After hanging up with Harry, went back downstairs to Zayn. I was heartbroken and in tears and all I wanted right now was a comforting hug. As soon as Zayn saw me he stood up off the couch with the bottle of alcohol in hand.

​"What's wrong Rosie?"

"Zayn I-" But I couldn't even finish my own sentence before I burst into tears. Zayn put the bottle down and came towards me with his arms wide open. He pulled me into a hug and whispered comforting words.

​"Tell me everything that happened." He says pulling me onto the couch with him. I pull away from the hug and sit crossed legged in front of him.

​"We broke up" I said sniffling. "He said we need some distance and that he's putting me in danger. I don't know what he's even talking about. I couldn't even think straight. Right after I told him about the texts I was getting he just got angry and hung up. I'm just really hurt that even after he promised me he would never hurt me he did and I-" But the sentence was left unfinished thanks to my emotional state.

​"Wait texts? What texts?" He asks all confused. I pull out my phone and hand it to him. He opens up the messages and I can see a scowl begin to form on his face. "What the fuck! Who's the bastard that sent these?" He yells at the phone as if it's going to give him the answer. Stupid half drunken Zayn.

​"I don't even know, but they keep sending me messages."

"Do you think these have something to do with Harry?" He asks all of a sudden. I guess he isn't as drunk as I thought.

​"Maybe I don't know." Soon after I answer my phone buzzes in Zayn's hand. We both turn to look at it and see it's a message from him again.

I knows something about him. I watch the calendar's pages turn from 3, 4, 9, 10 to 11, and I'm still fascinated by you. I can help lead you in the right direction with a little persuasion. Nothings free sweet cheeks. Find this person and put two and two together. You don't have long either. So run like you always do...

​"What the hell is this even supposed to mean?" Zayn exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

​"I don't know, but I'm going to figure this out. These have something to do with Harry I know it and I'm going to find out."