Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

"It's the kind of tired sleep won't fix."

Rose's POV

"You alright?" Colin asks as we take a seat and sit outside.

I look around, people from the party still moving around wildly. "Yeah."

I think of what happened the last few minutes and I don't know what to believe. Maybe Cassie and Harry are telling the truth?

But why were they in the room, kissing. She was on top of him for christ sake! I cant be wrong for thinking something was gonna happen right?

"Hey." Colin nudges me, taking me away from my thoughts.

I turn to him, trying my best to keep my distance from him. "Why did you kiss me up there? I barely know you."

He stares at me, eyes full of wonder. "I thought you'd wanna make Harry jealous. I mean he was kissing someone else when we came in."

I blink, wanting to erase that memory. "I guess that makes sense."

All of a sudden, Zayn and Niall run up to us. "We gotta go."

I look around, seeing kids starting to run away. My eyes follow on the gates, seeing police starting to follow teenagers around.

"No!" Tristan yells, the policemen taking away things used for the party.

"Everyone clear out! We have to search the area for drugs!" A man calls, waving us all away.

I see that kid Luke and his friends pile out of the house, all against the wall. "We didn't do anything!"

All of a sudden, I see Luke screaming. "Harry, that's the guy you wanna find! Harry Styles, get him not us. He's the leader of the group."

Leader? Of what?

Colin suddenly walks out before us. I turn to Zayn and he has his hands around my waist as we walk out.

"You guys okay?" Liam asks.

"We're fine, why?"

"I can't find Cassie or Harry." Nina says, Niall with her.

I scoff, laughing. "What does it matter?"

Liam looks over at Niall and they both seem nervous about something. "What is it?" I question, now intrigued.

"We can't say, but it's bad."

"But why do we need to find Harry and Cassie? They're both traitors." I mumble.

They both hurt me, I can't just pretend what just happened didn't. My best friend shouldn't do that, isn't girl code supposed to be sacred stuff?

Everyone walks ahead of us, Liam staying back. "Who was that guy you were with?" He asks, looking at Colin.

"I met him tonight. What's wrong with that?"

Liam just stares and feels very anxious I can tell. "I just don't think it's right."

"Why? Cause it'd hurt Harry, or you?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"No, that's not it." Liam replies.

"But it is. Look, you and I kissed the other night and we can't take that back. But you can't really stop me okay?" I give him a pat as Colin waves me over.

"You alright Rose?" Niall calls, the four friends of mine looking over at Colin.

"Always am." I salute and sigh once I get into Colin's expensive car.