Chapter One

"Overthinking will ruin you. Ruin the situation, the things around, make you worry, and just make things worse than they actually are..."

 Chapter One

Harry's POV 

 As I speed off into the distance, I left all of the mess behind me. I look at the clock in my car and it reads 5:30 am. Guess I should call my girlfriend, Rose, and let her know I'm on my way to her house. I've got to clear my head, this can't happen again..

"Harry? What's wrong?" She asked groggily.

"I just... I needed to talk to you" I say into the speaker. 

"Of course. I'll see you soon?" She questions. 

"Yeah. I'll be there in a few" I hang up abruptly.

Cassie’s Pov

I wake up, turning my alarm off and pulling my limp body out of the covers and I shuffle over to my closet. Another day of lovely school. I groan and I scratch my arm looking for a outfit. The hangers screech as I push through my pile of clothing. I finally decide on a knee length dress and I grab my converse off of the floor.

My phone beeps off, pulling me out of my trance. I reach for it, nearly falling off my bed. It’s a text message from my best friend, Rose.

Good morning babe! Um, I’m not coming to your house before school today. Harry's taking me.

 I look down at my phone. Last time Harry took her she ended up with a dented car and a tardy slip. 

And she hates being late to school.

Harry is a nice guy, I mean he is one of my friends... But I just can't put my finger on it, something's not right.

I guess I haven't dealt with him yet. When I moved here last year, I had no one. Until I met Niall by accidentally bumping into him in the hallways on my first day of school. He was sweet and helped me around. After a while, I got to know all of his friends, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Rose.

Of course Rose and I connected a little more because we're girls. Her and I finally became best friends at a party we all went to, when she and I were at the snack table all night. She is one of the best people in the world. I never want her to get hurt.

Rose and Harry decided to one day set me and Liam up on a date. I'm glad because now I have been dating him ever since. Rose said we would be perfect together. She was right.

I get a text from Niall saying he and the other boys are outside. I gasp and run over to the bathroom brushing through my hair quickly.

 I reply and quickly run downstairs, getting a weird look from my little brother.

"Cassie, what about breakfast?" My mom questions as she pulls twenty dollars out if her wallet. 

"It's fine. If I have to, I'll make the boys take me out. School starts at 7:30, so we have plenty of time" I smile, giving her a kiss as she hands me the money.

"Bye Chris" I hug my little brother and he whines, I laugh. 

"Bye mom." 

 I shut the door and I see all of the boys smirking at me. I turn around and look back at them. 

I walk down the steps and I smile, giving Liam a kiss on the cheek. 

"Hi boys" I greet as I get in and close the car door. 

"Why did you pick me up early again?" I wonder out loud. 

"No reason" Louis comments as we drive away.

"Good, because I'm starving! You think we could stop for breakfast?" I ask as we stop at the first stop light.

They look at each other "Sure."

I grin and we drive to the diner. When we pull up, I get out and wait for the boys. We get a table and sit down and I see Harry's Range Rover pull up.

"Why are they here?" I ask. 

"What? Don't want to talk to Harry? Have a little crush on him?" Louis and Zayn laugh.

"No. I just wondered why they're here because Rose said he was taking her to school" I question and the boys shrug. Something's up.

A/N: Hope you guys liked chapter one! Feedback is appreciated! xx