Chapter Three

Cassie's POV

"Cassie, are you okay?" Well that was an understatement.

"Not really Rose. I'm really scared for you." I sigh, shifting in my seat.

She laughs heartily. "What do you mean? I'm fine, Harry's fine. Everything is good."

I look at her, the pit in my stomach getting worse. "I just feel like something is going to happen to the group."

She looks over at the boys who are all laughing as they order. I bite my lip and look down at my shoes.

"Cass, you're scaring me."

"That honestly isn't my intention."

“Well then why are you telling me all this?” She says loudly, getting looks from other customers.

“Look, I like the way things are, I just don’t feel like things are going to be the same.” I say, but before I could explain the boys appear.

"What were you ladies talking about?" Louis asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Just girl things." Rose says, patting my knee. "We'll talk later." She mouths at me.

I nod and lean into Liam's embrace. I smile as he hands me a forkful of food.

I sigh and Liam notices. “You okay babe?”

My face starts heating up. “Not really.” I take another bite of food.

“Will you tell me why you’re sad?” He asks, grabbing my hand.

“I don’t know, if I tell you I don’t want to be wrong.”

“What?” Liam whispers to me, looking down at me with concerned eyes.

"How's the food?" The manager asks as he walks by and leans on the table.

"Good!" We all mumble and I watch as the man looks outside and notices a group of kids from school.

They are known for using lots of drugs and getting into a lot of trouble. I notice the four boys leaning against the car, smoking some kind of substance. I have biology with one of those kids, but it’s not like him and I talk a lot. Maybe a hey or two every once in a while..

"Anyone know why these delinquents are on my property?"