For The Party (Niall)

"Niall, wake up!" You giggled as you straddled your sleeping boyfried. "We have classes in an hour and a half and I'm not even suppose to be here!" You mumbled poking his cheeks. "Get uppppp" You drawled out, starting to feel like you were talking to yourself as he merely swatted your small hands away with his larger ones, calloused from constantly playing his guitar. It seemed to be the only think the blonde gave a fuck about other than you and his best mate Zayn.

That's exactly why you found yourself sneaking into Niall's dorm this morning and almost every other morning to wake him up because he honestly didn't give a fuck about school so without you, he probably wouldn't even bother getting up. "What time is it princess?" You finally got from your groggy boyfriend as he blinked his eyes trying to adjust to the light. "7:30" You spoke, taking an educated guess. You left your dorm to his around 7:20 and that had to be at least 10 mintues ago you inferred. "Thas' to fuckin early'" His thick accent slurred, throwing and arm over his eyes.

You let out a groan at his stubborness, when suddenly you got an idea. "Ni, if you don't get up now you'll be late to class. If you're late, you'll have to spend all night catching up. So no Alpha Si Beta party for you" You spoke raising an eyebrow, awaiting his drastic reaction. "M' up!" He gasped, sitting up straight. You smiled as your boyfriends face was now only inches aways from yours. "Goodmornin' Beautiful" He grinned, leaning in for a kiss. You pushed his head to the side, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now go brush your teeth lazy!" You quipped, getting off his lap. "As you wish, your majesty!", He sighed before swinging his legs over the side of the bed, stretching and heading towards the small bathroom. You stood up and laughed as you noticed Zayn's unmoving figure still laying in bed, completely undisturbed. That boy really did sleep like the dead.

You didn't dare wake him up, last time you had he ignored you for three days. You sat on the bed enjoying the calm, nothing making a noise aside from the rushing water of the shower. Shower? Niall was taking a shower and hadn't told you. You rolled your eyes, getting up to leave. You obviously weren't getting a goodbye then. Just as you were about to leave you heard Niall shout for you. "Rachel!" His gruff voice shouted. What could he want? You entered the steamy bathroom, noting the fog on the mirror. "What do you need Ni?" You asked quickly, knowing you needed to start getting ready yourself. "I forgot me washrag, could you hand it to me? It's the green one hanging on the rack." he explained. You grabbed the rag and stuck your hand through the curtain to hand it to the blonde. You gasped when he grabbed your entire wrist instead yanking you into the shower with him, completely clad in your pajamas.

"Jesus Niall, what the fuck!?" you yelled as you becamse completely soaked by the showere head. "I was lonely.." He whispered pulling you close to him. "Yeah well, the shower isn't the best place for company." You spit out. "It should be" He replied attaching his lips to your neck. "Baby stop, we're gonna be late for class" you managed to get out as your body began to heat up. "I don't care." He responded, pulling your shirt over your head, exposing you breast as you let out a moan as he kneaded them with his hands. "I do though." You breathed out, trying to paw Niall's hands away. "Well you shouldn't" he growled out, "You just know everything don't you?" You uttered quietly. "Mhmm" He hummed against your skin as he dragged his tongue along your collar bone.

"Let's get these pant's off." He declared, pulled them down your legs and tossing them out the shower. "How do you look so damn perfect first thing in the morning?" He questioned and you laughed because you were sure he was the only person who thought that. "Ni, c'mon. Need you now.." You whined as the familiar throbbing between your legs increased, letting you know your intentions were the same as the hard boy in front of you. Niall attched your lips together, immediately seeking entrance. You whimpered against his lips as he began rubbing your clit in harsh circular motions with his index and middle fingers. Your eyebrows creased as the pleasure spread through you. "Niall" his name fell from your lips in a breathy voice as his expert fingers did their job. "You like that princess? Hmm? You like me touching you here in this shower?" he asked, his free hand gripping your hip tightly. "Yes, fuck, yes. I love it" You cried out. "Good, now turn around for me princess." He orated, and I obeyed, turning so back was to him.

I hissed as he pushed me against the cold tile wall. Niall grabbed my hips and pulled them towards him, his hands then caressing my ass, spreading my legs wide. "My girl looks so pretty, all wet and ready for me like this.." He voiced, running his tip along my folds. I nearly sobbed at the ache between my legs as Niall teased me to no extent. "Please, please. Fuck me Ni, I wanna feel you for days.." I pleaded, sticking my ass out even further, desperate for relief. "Christ, I fuckin' love when you talk like that." he groaned before pushing into me. My jaw fell slack at the stretch, finally getting what I wanted. "So, so tight." Niall mumbled before thrusting into me again. He gripped my hips, slamming into me over and over. I chanted his name each time he entered me. "Fuck baby, you feel so good. Love your tight little cunt" he spoke breathlessly as he pulled my hair into a makeshift ponytail, yanking my head back.

"Ni, I'm close!" I shouted as hit tip hit my g-spot, brushing into it with the perfect amout of pleasure every time he plowed into me. "Cum for me Princess." He squeezed my ass before giving me a few more particularly hard thrusts. I came onto to his length as my body shuttered, completly spent. Niall came shortly after, pulling out of me slowly. Nialled wrapped an arm around my waist helping me get clean before we got out the shower.

We stepped in the room again, clad in towels and I shrieked in surprise when Zayn chucked a pillow at as. "THANKS FOR THE WAKE UP CALL!"

_____________________________________________________________

Hey! I hope you guys like this, especially you Rachel! This is one of my favorites to be honest.

P.S, do you guys prefer when I do things from 1st pov or 2nd? I've been switching it up lately. I do this for you so let me know!

25+ votes & 3 comments for an update :)

Love you all xxx