I'm Back + My First Time!

Hey my babies!! I've been gone for ages and I missed you all so much it's crazy. It's five a.m in New York right now and I just spent like 3 hours reading through all my comments and messages and literally NOTHING makes me happier.

So I'm 17 now and I'm graduating from high school in 2 months and im so excited, so far I've been accepted into 7 schools so far and I'm pretty sure where I wanna go 😊 I had a lot of crazy  shit with my mom so I moved in with my grandparents until I can stay on campus in the fall. But since I've been with them things have been super good! I hope you all are well and please please comment and message me what's going on with you guys because I wanna talk to you so badly!!
______________________________________

Anyways that's not why I'm here, I wanted to tell you all the story of my first time having sex 😂 it's kind of funny so read it if you want.

Ok so the day was July 6, the previous day I had tried to sneak into a 5 Seconds Of Summer concert because they were playing in my hometown and I love them. Sadly, my best friend and I were caught, so in our disappointment we decided to go to her job at Francos Pizza to go get some free food & hopefully brighten out moods some.

We arrive at Francos and head inside, where I meet my best friends boss and begin talking to him. I end up asking for an application which he looked over right then and there and told me to come in tomorrow for an interview.

Skip to the next day, I go to the interview and got the job, I was super happy to be employed especially because it was two days before my seventeenth birthday. In honor of my new job, my friends and I decided to celebrate.

Later that night two of my best friends and I somehow ended up in a parking lot in a car with two guys while one went to buy liquor. He came out and just as he did another couple of guys came out of nowhere. Two were black and one was white. The white boy came up to my window and I was already super high so I started recording him on Snapchat saying he was so cute and all that. He started calling me baby and all this other stuff so we hit off right a way.

He got into a car with the other two guys and followed us to this park/forest place ((mind you its like 1 a.m)) and we all meet up there. Immediately white boy and I start kissing when we see each other, knowing nothing about each other except our first names 😭

We drank some more and smoked some more and eventually I found my self following white boy into the woods. Now, me in my drunk mind is screaming "turn around Lauryn, this is too much" but my body just wouldn't listen.

I look around for my friends and one is in a car sucking dick, the other was no where to be seen.

White boy and I are in the woods and one thing led to another and we gave eachother head on a log in the forest...I sucked his dick on my bare knees & when I woke up the next day they were bruised and scratched.

A couple days later on  July 15th, my best friends and I hang with the same guys. White boy and I are all over eachother. My friend and her dude are in the bedroom so we go to the couch. Music was playing and I kid you not I lost my virginity to Pillow Talk by Zayn Godly Malik. It was meant to be, I'm telling you!!! White boy and I fucked from 4a.m until the sun came up. This little fucker put me in all different positions and kept talking to me so I felt comfortable, all in all it was great first time. Until we actually talked and I found out he was 21 and I was only 17....

Then in the morning he made me pancakes and fed them too me 😍😍. I really liked him but we never became a thing. It's okay though, im grateful to him for giving me a great first time ✌❤

So yeah that's how I lost my virginity, basically thanks to 5SOS and mood set by Zayn. Basically Perfect.

Don't judge me, I know you all do stuff too! But I really wanna start writing imagines again so hmu!! I love you all❤