It Was A Liwi (Louis)

"Sara c'mon! You're walking soooo slow" Louis drawled out, turning his head to glance back at me.
"Sorry, there's a lot of pits and stuff every where and I don't wanna trip" you replied back quickly. "I wish I didn't have this bookbag or else I'd just carry you" he quipped, jumping slightly making the contents of the bag on his back rumble slightly for effect.

"That'd be great" you mumbled back as you reached your foot a rather far distance from one rock to another, trying to avoid a wet spot. You wobbled a bit but quickly regained your balance. As you and Louis fell into a comfortable silence your thoughts began to wander. Why the hell had you agreed to this anyway?

You and Louis we're on vacation in Honolulu, Hawaii. On this particular day Louis thought it'd be fun to go hiking up through the highlands. It was beautiful, you had to admit. But being surrounded by god knows what animals at all times and bugs and no wifi signal was not all that great.

You mean, you love a good adventure, that why you and Louis worked so well but god it was so muggy out. You were pulled from your thoughts by the click of Louis' camera and you looked over to see what he was taking a picture of. Louis held a finger to his lips before motioning for you to come over with his hand.

You quietly made you're way to him and you followed his finger with your eyes as he pointed to some colorful birds you had no idea of the name of.
"They're really pretty" you whispered to him and he nodded before reaching for his book-bag. "They gave us a wildlife chart, I'm gonna see what type of bird it is" he spoke softly.

When he pulled the bag off his shoulders and swung it around it knocked right into the back of your knee making you loose your footing and fall hard against the ground, your right foot going directly into a a tight hole in the ground.

"Dammit!" You swore as your ankle slide between the jagged rocks, scratching at your skin.
"Sara, baby, I'm so sorry are you alright love?" Louis worried voice asked. You nodded as you wiggled your enclosed foot around a bit.

You were about to respond but you immediately stilled as you felt something furry brush against the skin you couldn't see. "Louis! My foot is stuck and there's something in this fucking hole" you cried out, panic taking over you.

"Calm down baby, I'm gonna get you out" he spoke knowing you didn't deal well with wild animals even though from the size of the hole he was positive it was probably just a mouse. "Louis!" You cried out again as the creature ran past your stuck foot again.

He tugged at your calf with no avail. "Babe, point your foot downwards okay and slowly pull it out" he coached and you tried you best to follow his instructions. You let out a sigh of relief as your scraped foot came into view.

You stood on the the slightly sore muscle and started to walk away, leaning on Louis when you saw an agitated looking mouse dart out of the crevice your foot had previously been in and you jumped out of fright, slipping for the second time, this time hiring your head and falling un-conscience.

You awoke to the steady beep of a heart monitor next to you and you blinked your eyes open, letting your stare fall upon your boyfriend. "SARA!" He yelled pulling you in for a makeshift hug. You winced at the loudness of his voice but he didn't notice. "Thank god you're finally awake! I was a little scared for minute and I was so bored without you" he rambled on.
You glared at the blue-eyed boy as you recalled the days earlier events, realizing that they were in fact his fault.

"Oh and the bird we saw earlier was a Liwi"

______________________

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted lately but I have a lot of smut coming up so don't worry your filthy little heads haha :)

And guys Im so excited my birthday is on July 9th and I'm getting new phone so fuck yeah! I'm finally gonna be 15! Yay!

Love you guys xxx