'Piece Of Work' (Dirty Zayn For Olyvia)

----Soo this one is going to be a little weird because I sort of set it up as if you weren't really a HUGE Directioner but its only for the purposes of this imagine!!------

It was almost midnight and I was at this really cool art show. This new artist was showcasing some of his pieces. They were actually really good too. He was like Asian or something. His name is Ahmed Malik.

The display area was closing soon and I was just getting ready to leave when this really catchy song came on. "Tonight lets get some, and live while we're young" I sang along quietly. I let my brown hair out of the bun it was in and put my hat on.

I walked outside into the brisk air feeling quite refreshed and I was in a really good mood. I got in my car and tried to start it. TRIED. There goes my good mood. I tried it again. And again. And again. I groaned and got out of my car, kicking the side.

Karma got me back instantly as I felt pain rush to my foot. A couple of tears surfaced to my eyes and I pulled out my phone to try and get a hold of someone I knew.

No one picked up. It was almost a quarter after midnight now, not to mention its freezing. I let out a little whimper and began walking home.

I didn't get very far when a heavily accented voice called out from a really nice car "Hey, you need a ride?" Should I let my inner dummy out and take a ride from a stranger. Oooor possibly catch frostbite and lose a few fingers.

I nodded and I heard the doors click unlocked and got it in. "Thanks" mumbled smiling softly trying to get a good look at my chauffeur for the moment.

He had the most beautiful brown eyes and deep tanned skin. His jet black hair was styled into a messy quiff almost. "No prob, where are you coming from?" He questioned. "The art show at the Di'vonli Gallery, they had a really nice showcase tonight" I replied.

He smirked "I just came from there too, and the guys whose showcase you saw was my cousin. I'm Zayn Malik, nice to meet you."

Ohhhh, he did look sort of familiar but I don't think that's where I know him from.

"Oh, well your cousin is really good but you look really familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" I asked. He laughed nervously "Uh, no I don't think we've met" he muttered.

"Hey um, where do you live? Not like in a creeper way but I need to know so I can drop you off and-" I cut off his rambling and told him my address.

We fell into silence and I started humming that catchy song from earlier. Zayn laughed again. "What's so funny?!" I asked agitated that he was laughing at me "Thats my song" he spoke smiling. "You like this song too?"

"No I mean that my bands song, were the ones who sing it". Then it clicked. "You're from One Direction!" I exclaimed. "Yup" he answered popping the p. "Im getting a ride home from 1/5 of One Direction" I spoke quietly to my self. I'm not some super syco (get it?) fan but I mean they can really sing and I do like to give props to the few 'pop' singers who actually have great voices and aren't totally auto tuned.

"You know I never got your name" he said with a smirk as he pulled up in front if my house. "Oh sorry, I'm Olyvia" I whispered looking down a bit embarrassed I never even told him my name.

"That's a pretty name, how about you invite me in for a cup of tea to make up for not letting me be able to connect that pretty name to your pretty face this whole car ride." I rose my eyebrow at him.

"Your quite the flirt aren't you" I spoke as I got out the car. "Yup, but only when I want to be" he added walking behind me to my door.

"You know I never said yes to you coming in my house" I said playfully as we stepped inside. "Well it's a good thing I'm not a vampire" I laughed at his corniness. "You know I didn't really think my joke was that funny" he said looking at me as though I had three heads.