'Detention' Louis Imagine For Jasmine!

I walked into English class late. Again. I really don't care right now though. It's my last class of the day and I really just wanna go home.

"Late again Jasmine?" Mr.Tomlinson's sexy voice spoke. Ok, I might have a teenie tiny crush on him. "Obviously" I replied rolling my eyes, walking to my desk.

My skirt rode up as I sat down in my chair. I can't stand these uniforms. The slutty plaid skirt and white blouse. I always try to spice it up a bit though. I leave my shirt untucked and wear these tie dye knee socks I bought from Hot Topic.

"You look cool today Jazzy" my friend Harry spoke eyeing my outfit. "What? Are you trying to say I don't look fabulous everyday?" I exclaimed with a mock gasp.

He rolled his eyes before talking again "yeah yeah you always look good but I look better" he smirked. "Oh please, stop lying to yourse-" Mr.Tomlinson cut me off, "Jasmine! You come in late to class and yet you still have the audacity to talk during my lesson. Stay after class we need to discuss your punishment"

My friend Niall who was sitting on the other side of me wriggled his eyebrows at me. "He's gonna molest you!" He exclaimed running his hands down his chest.

"It's not molest if she wants it" Harry added in cheekily. I just blushed sliding down in my seat. They are such pervs.

Class ended and every one was leaving. I stood up just as Niall did and I felt him slap my ass playfully. I punched him in the back as hard as could making him stumble forward; he just gave me the stank eye.

Mr.Tomlinson must've seen what Niall did and I saw a flash of....jealousy? Shit. I wish.

I walked up to Mr.Tomlinson's desk swaying my hips a bit. No harm in being sexy.

"Jasmine what's been going with you lately? You were one of my best students. Especially when it came to writing, now you're constantly late and always talking back."

"Bite me" I mumbled glancing around the room. "Excuse me?" He asked leaning forward a bit giving me a good look at his beautiful face.

Those deep blue eyes. And his defined jawline. The way his brown hair was tousled in a 'I-didn't-even-try-but-my-hair-still-is-more-amazing-than-yours' way.

"Oh nothing" I finally answered after a long silence. "Jasmine, I think it's due time you've been punished. Your behavior has gone without consequence for far to long" he spoke standing up.

Holy-shit. He has a fucking boner. Mr.Tomlinson has a hard on for me. "Oh is that right" I asked standing up also. He just nodded his head before walking around his desk so he was directly in front of me and I was leaning backwards a bit over his desk.

"Your gonna listen to what I say now ok" He stated. I just bit my lip and nodded. "Bend over" he demanded. I bent over the desk leaning on my hands. He pulled down my skirt and my underwear all at once.

"Call me Louis" he said before grasping my ass in his hands massaging it a bit. He peppered it with kisses biting occasionally before flipping me back around.

I noticed the bulge in his pants had grown even larger so I undid his pants pulling them down slowly being sure to brush my hands over his member.

"Don't be a tease" he whispered. I got down on my knees pulling his boxers down with me as I went.

I took his tip into my mouth flicking my tongue over his slit a few times earning some moans from Mr.To- I means Louis. I slowly took him into my mouth before I started bobbing my head at a steady rate.

I couldn't fit all of him into my mouth so i took the rest of him in my hand and pumped.

"Shit! Jasmine I'm gonna cum" he exclaimed closing his eyes. I felt him twitch before he exploded in my mouth.

He pulled me up and bent me over the desk again. "Are you sure?" he questioned. "Does Juliet love Romeo?" I asked rhetorically. "Well- oh yeah sorry" he cut himself off before pounding into me, I could feel him in my freaking stomach!

"LOUIS!" I screamed as he kept going. Harder and harder each time making the desk move forward.

"That's right scream my name baby". "Louis I-Im close" I stuttered out. "Me too" he replied pulling my hips back so he went even deeper into me hitting my G-Spot.

That sent me over the edge and I came all over him. That must've been enough for him because he came also. He pulled out of me breathing heavily.

"Hey mister Tomlinson I left my-" I heard a familiar voice stop talking as quickly as it started as he entered the room.

"Woah! You guys actually fucked!" Harry whisper yelled as he stared at us. Guess we forgot to lock the door.

"Harry can we please keep this between us?" Louis asked with a desperate look in his face. "No prob Mr.Tomlinson" Harry said shrugging. (Louis has his pants on again now, so don't fret.) "Thank you!" He exclaimed hugging Harry. Harry just hugged back probably feeling a bit awkward.

And me? I just stood there.

--------------------------------

Did you enjoy my attempt at kinky-ness? Did you like the Larry moment at the end? DID YOU LOVE IT JASMINE? I hope you did darling.

Oh yeah and from now on at the end of the imagines in gonna have a theme. This ones was 'Ezra and Aria'. Can anyone tell me what show they're from? The first person who does I will fan them. Not much but it's always nice to have more fans right?

Bye bye you sexy mofo's!