Dirty Harry Imagine for Rachelle

"Rachelle" Harry spoke for me from inside the bathroom. It almost sounded like a moan "Yeah?" I replied back walking towards the bathroom. I opened the door and looked inside.

Harry had his head tilted back with his pants pulled down, his hand working at his member. I moaned slightly just looking at him.

"Let me" I whispered softly before taking his member in my hands. I worked my hands up and down his shaft, gaining a rhythm.

"Rachelle.." Harry drawled out in his deep voice as placed I soft kiss to his tip. I took as much of him as I could into my mouth and began bobbing my head back and forth moving faster each time.

Harry moaned loudly when I hollowed out my cheeks around him putting on more pressure. He dragged me up to his lips and I nearly went into a frenzy just at the feel of his torso.

He quickly removed our clothing before pushing me against the now closed bathroom door. He wrapped my legs around his waist positioning himself. He rubbed his tip in circles around my entrance. The little tease.

"Harry!" I screamed as he pushed all of himself into me. He began working in and out, adding force to each thrust making me bounce slightly. He took one of my breast into his mouth flicking his tongue over the nipple.

"Harry I-I'm close!" I yelled approaching my climax. "Cum for me babe" he muttered taking my earlobe between his lips and shooting his seed into me.

I came; coming down from my high. "I love you Rachelle" Harry whispered as we panted heavily.

___________________

Hey gurly! I hope you like it Rachelle, thank you for not bugging me about it and being patient!

To everyone who ended up not getting that great an imagine I will write you guys new ones as soon as I finish up on my last requests! Please keep voting!!

Love you guys!! Xxx