Jealousy Alert (Dirty Louis imagine for Colleen)

"Hey Louis wanna go dance?" I asked my boyfriend of almost year now. "Nah, I just wanna relax" he replied leaning back on the bar stool....That had no back so he ended up almost falling over.

I stifled a giggle and sent him the best glare my brown eyes could muster up. "Lou! The point of coming was so that I could dance my ass off!" I exclaimed stomping my foot like a little kid.

Lou had a light smirk on his face as he watched me. "Fine then." I muttered, making my way to the dance floor. "Hey" a deep voice whispered into my ear pulling me to his chest. Which was very toned might I add. "Hi" spoke in an irritated tone, still upset with Lou.

"Fiesty I like it" he commented with an amused look on his face. I just rolled my eyes and continued dancing. The guy started dancing with me and we did what every one else was doing.

Grinding like the drunken people we are.

The guy; who's name I found out is Ryan, kept whispering into my ear about how great I dancer I was. I would just laugh and smile in reply.

About 15 minutes later a furious looking Louis marched towards us and pulled me away. He had my arm in a death grip as he pulled me towards the car. Once we got to the car he slammed me against the door and his hands found their way to my waist as he spoke.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked his breath that smelt lightly of Remy fanned my face. "I was only dancing" I replied crossing my arms over my chest.

"Who was that guy? You were laughing at everything he said like you'd none each other for years." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"He was just Ryan" I replied becoming slightly agitated with this 21 questions game. "What? Later on was it gonna be 'just a fuck'?" He retorted sarcastically. "You actually think I would cheat on you?" I asked a bit shell shocked.

He let out a tuft of air. "Your just jealous" I teased poking his chest. "No I'm not!" He exclaimed. "Of course your not Lou" I said sarcastically with a smirk.

"I'm not jealous....I'm just...territorial..." He stated but it came out more like a question. I laughed lightly. "Either way it goes, you've been a bad girl Colleen, and you're going to be punished." He spoke in a seductive tone. My laughing stopped abruptly.

He pushed me into the backseat of the car and climbed over me, placing his knees on either side of my waist. He brought his face close so his lips were not even an inch away from mine.

I brought my head up trying to kiss him but he back away before our lips could meet. "Nuh-Unh" he spoke before ridding me of my dress. I gasped as the cold air encircled my body. He slid down his jeans and took off his boxers.

I groaned at the sight of his long member. He smirked before pushing my panties aside and rubbing my clit in slow circles, adding pressure and grooming faster in each rotation.

"Louis please" I whimpered arching my back. He just buried his face in my breast nipping and licking every so often. I was just a moaning mess.

He pulled his head away and locked eyes with me briefly. Out of nowhere he rammed all of him into me. He groaned and I screamed out his name as he pounded into me. I bucked my hips up and met him halfway.

I could feel my high approaching. He pushed deeper and deeper with every thrust. "LOU" I called out as I came all over him. Louis twitched and he came also. But he didn't stop. He picked up his speed and kept thrusting with more and more force.

I was gasping for air not able to obtain any or form proper words as his hard dick kept hammering into my now sensitive vagina. I came again and Lou did too not long after. He pulled out panting with his hair sticking to his forehead.

My legs were completely numb as I struggled to sit up. Louis snickered before helping me. "I bet Ryan can't do that".

---------------------------------

Woah there. I got a bit carried away :P! I hope you love it Colleen!

I think this was my first time using the word vagina in an imagine o.0

Anyways, guys please check out my friends account @d_farhan101 She's absolutely great at writing imagines/one shots!

I love you beautiful creatures! Xxx