Chapter 41

"Can you just pass me the salt Shawn." I say while trying to get it again.

"Just give me a kiss and you will get it." He says again and i just roll my eyes. Can a girl just not eat in peace.

"I just need the salt, not a kiss." I say while sighing.

"Clumsy." He says and damn he knows i can't say no to that face.

"I hate you." I say while leaning in.

"You don't." He says while leaning in too with the salt in his hands. I take the salt out of his hands and turn my face so he is kissing my cheek.

"Oh you are so on." He says while licking my face.

"Mendes stop that, people are looking at us now." I say while eating my food that became cold.

~♡~

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 994.932 others

I took this picture yesterday to show you guys how amazing she looks, she was so nervous to sing for you guys again but once she was on stage she lights up all over again. She gives me this strength to get trough everything, she even got me coffee this morning because she knew i was super tired from this last weeks so she went out alone so i could sleep till i wanted to wake up. I love her for all of this and clumsy you know that your name will always follow you, and maybe you say you hate it but i know you love it. I love you clumsy! X

75.305 comments

Kevinnn Men i am going to cry for a little caption!! You guys are too cute together!!

Skymendes I need a relationship like them and i will find one!!

Paldi.cole You guys deserve each other so much!!

Sky.Carrington Men i am away for one second to get you coffee and you write this, i am crying in the elevator now thanks for that Mendes! But remember i will always be your clumsy (yes i kinda like it), i love you with my whole (black) heart!! X

Carrington Men i am away for one second to get you coffee and you write this, i am crying in the elevator now thanks for that Mendes! But remember i will always be your clumsy (yes i kinda like it), i love you with my whole (black) heart!! X

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 869.109 others

So i found this picture somewhere (credits to whoever screenshoted this, i owe you my life) and i just wanted to tell you that i love you and that i am glued to you (even when you don't want it, get used to it). So why i am doing this, simple you wrote a cute one so now i need to write one in my style (joking one, i am the funny one) and that is what i am doing now. I love you Mendes and i know i am sometimes a mess but just remember that i love you with my whole heart and that i want to spend my whole life with you (you better become funny then).

57.394 comments

Kevinnn I love this so much!! And we all know that Sky writing this is her way to tell her she loves someone!!

Skymendes Sky is just the best at saying how much she loves someone!!

ShawnMendes I kind of like this picture (who ever made this, i think you gave Sky her new screenlocker), I am happy you are the one who will be glued by my side (yes you are the funny one). I love you even when you are a mess or being clumsy!! 

Julia.Michaels You guys are the cutest couple ever and this makes me more lonely then i already am!!

~♡~

"Are you excited to go to Italy?" Shawn asks me while walking to the airport hand in hand.

"Super excited, we really need a week off." I say while smiling at the fans who are already waiting for us.

"I know but you know we will never be really off." He says while waving to his fans.

"I know but i just love them too much to be mad at them." I say while walking to them.

"Yeah me too." He says while starting to take pictures with every fan.

It took us two hours to take all the pictures and maybe that is because i started to talk to all of them and Shawn needed to pull me away after some minutes because i was telling them too much stuff about him. They now know more about him and he hates me for that but i know he still loves me because i interact with his fans so much.