Chapter 21

I woke up with millions of messages from fans and some other people.

But the thing that catched my eyes the most were the messages of Shawn.

Why did he text me when i was next to him. What happened?

Shawn: So i am thinking about what you said, i still don't get it. Can you please explain it? X

Shawn: My last message was kind of a question to ask you out. I am so bad at this. X

Shawn: So you are probably sleeping while i am dying here because i asked you out and you don't answer it. X

Shawn: Don't feel pressure or something but yeah i just want to go out with you. X

Shawn: Quick thing, me and hailey are not together. If that was something that held you back for saying yes. X

Sky: So where and when? X

I smile to my phone with this big smile. I feel like a teenager in love all over again.

What Shawn can make me feel even when we are not together. I really am excited to see him again.

I really want to be with him again but it is not going to be easy now. I need to think about my heart more.

I just need to be hard to get like i was in the beginning of our relationship.

~♡~

Swipe for more

Swipe for more

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 720.971 others

Some pictures of me getting ready while waiting for my chicken nuggets! And i love the crown guys like i love you all! ❣

8668 comments

Kevinnn The nuggets were amazing!!

Skymendes This is a look!

SelenaGomez I was so starstruck when i met you!

Shawnlover Only Sky talks about nuggets and not about the event!!

~♡~

I start to walk to the restaurant where me and Shawn are going to meet each other again.

After him being drunk and flirty and me being kind of flirty things did get pretty weird. It felt like the beginning of our relationship.

"Sky, are you meeting up with Shawn?" A guy asks me when i walk in the restaurant.

"Maybe. So go write a story about it." I smile and get in.

"Hi Mendes." I say while looking at him, he has black jeans and a pink sweater on. I am not okay with this look. My hard to get thing will be hard now when he looks like that.

"Hi Sky." He smiles while putting his phone away.

"I am not late, am i?" I ask him while sitting down. I told him from the start that i don't want him to get up so he can sit me down or those things so he doesn't do that anymore.

"No i was just early. I had a meeting before." He smiles and asks for a waiter.

"Oh so how are you?" I ask him while waiting for the waiter to come.

"Can we stop those things like we don't know each other? I mean we went trough that a long time ago." He smiles and i remember our first date.

"We were so awkward. I mean who tought that the popular guy would like me?" I chuckle while Shawn stays silent.

"You are kidding right? I was always so scared to talk to you. All my friends said that i would never had a chance with you." He says while playing with his fingers.

"I am not. I was always scared for that. And see where we are now." I smile shyly.

"You are just my soulmate." He says shyly and i am shocked by that. I knew Shawn loved me but that he saw me like that, made me fall in love with him more.

"That was smooth mendes." I say while hiding my cheeks.

"Don't hide your cheeks, i like it that i made you smile like that." He smiles shyly.

"Always a tease." I smile while drinking of my wine.

"You know me the best Clumsy." He says and that was something i didn't expect. That was my name in high school. Why now?