Chapter 25

I wake up with two arms around me holding me tight. I turn around and see him laying their and i know you need to feel happy or safe now.

But i just don't feel that. I just feel nothing when i look at him. He doesn't give me those butterflies you need to feel.

I just feel nothing anymore. I just act in front of the people i love. My fans and my friends but they know me too well so i don't talk to them.

Why did i choose this then? Is the question i ask myself all the time because it was my own decision.

But the thing is, it isn't my decision. It isn't my life anymore. It just feels like i live in a movie but a movie with no happy ending for me.

~♡~

Liked by Olivia

Liked by Olivia.Starlett, Paldi.Cole and 886.103 others

Excited to perform again for you guys! Maybe a little suprise too. X

87026 comments

Kevinnn So excited!!

Skymendes Oh now i am super excited! I will stay up again!

Shawnlover Shawn in a suit!!

Mendes98 How many bottles can you drink!!

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 679.929 others

I have this feeling that i will be happy again. And i want to thank you guys for staying by my side.❣

2086 comments

Kevinnn So you are happy?

Skymendes She doesn't even need to try!

Paldi.cole Are you sure?

Shawnlover Still want her to be with Shawn!!

Julia.Michaels Can you just call me back?

~♡~

"Baby what are you doing?" He asks when he walks to me. He is not bad looking but he just doesn't give me those feelings.

"I was watching gossip girl." I say while getting better in the couch so he can sit next to me.

"That again?" He sighs while sitting next to me and pulling me closer to him. I just don't feel it.

"Yeah." I smile while trying to feel something for him.

"Can we watch something else." He says and not asks.

"If that is what you want." I say while trying to hold my tears back.

"Good so we will watch something else." He says while changing it. Why can't he just try to like what i watch like Shawn did.

The only person on my mind is Shawn. I compare him to Shawn all the time. I want him to be Shawn but i know it can't be. I am not lucky enough to be this happy.

I can act for other people but i can't act for myself. I just can't try to love him when my heart is somewhere else.

With a person who doesn't love me anymore. A person who is happy with someone else.

It broke my heart when i saw him and Hailey together. I saw her walking inside his house and that broke my heart all over again.

Why can't i just be happy with the person i love the most?