Chapter 28

I rarely open up to someone so talking with someone is weird for me. I don't like feeling vulnerable or be misunderstood like i always am. 

But maybe i need to do that again with my friends so i can feel safe again. That i can feel that certain safety and rare calm again after such a long time being alone all the time. 

It is hard to wait around for someone when you know that it won't work out with you guys. It is hard to give up the love of your life because other people think it is better for you.

It is hard to forget someone you love when the only thing on your mind is that person and the only thing you want in your life is that person next to you and not somewhere being happy without you. I know my heart wants Shawn but my mind says something else.

I miss him everytime when i am alone and my mind is not busy with life. It is hard to know that we are under the same sky but that we are not together watching it.

It is hard to know that i am not the person who is going to be the mother of your children one day but the one who will read about it and feel the love for you all over again.

And maybe i can change it but will it be for the good or for the bad? Will i be selfish or do i tink about other people too? 

I am so lost without him and it is hard to know that nobody will ever be good to replace him because nobody is the same as him. Nobody will ever make me feel all those things i feel for him. Just another love story with no feelings involved.

~♡~

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 776.179 others

So i tought you guys would like some new songs! X

7860 comments

Kevinnn I am excited man!

Skymendes So we are going to get new songs this soon!

Paldi.cole Excited man, thanks for letting me help.

Shawnlover So Shawn and Cole are friends now? What happened?

Julia.Michaels Excited to hear the songs!

Michaels Excited to hear the songs!

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 506.109 others

Casually driving a car while looking in a camera. I am honoured to announce that you guys have a chance to win something really exciting. Everything will be explained soon! Love all of you with my whole heart!

7690 comments

Sky96 I am so excited for this!!!!

Skymendes Oh what will it be? I am going to be on my phone every hour of the day now (like usual)!

Paldi.cole Hope you are happy!

Shawnlover So we are going to get some new things from Shawn and Sky at the same time!!

~♡~

"So Sky how is it going?" My manager asks when i walk to him.

"I have been better but not that you care about that." I say to him and sit down in front of him.

"That is a tone i do not want Sky." He says and i don't care about it.

"And i need to care about it? You don't care about my feelings so why would i care about yours?" I say to him.

"I am going to be clear for once. I don't want to work with you anymore. I don't care if i am going to lose sponsors or something but i can't do this no longer. I am done with living for my work. You can't say me what i can do and what i can't do. Maybe me and Shawn were not the perfect couple but you are not the person who needs to say if we need to break up or not. Look i fire you as my manager and i hope you find some clients who are okay with your way of work." I say while getting up and walking to the door. I am done living like this. 

"I wish you all the best." I close the door and i feel so much pressure fall off my shoulders.

So this is how freedom feels like. I call Maddie who was my first manager and i hope she still wants to be my manager or otherwise i will find another manager. I am done living like this. I am not someone his doll.

I deserve to be happy.