Chapter 9

Heart break makes you wiser. Fear makes you braver and pain makes you stronger.

Those words are the words my mom said to me all the time. And i can say you that the heart break makes you wiser is the only thing i never understood but now i am not sure anymore.

Shawn telling me that he has maybe feelings for Hailey was something i never expected to happen to me. It really hurts.

"Sky are you ready for tonight?" Julia asks me while doing my hair.

"Why wouldn't i be? It is just another event." I say serious but i know the real reason why she asks this.

"He might be their." And i am sure he will be their.

"It is okay. I am going to ignore him or something. I don't even know that the fans know that we broke up." I say to her but more to myself.

"I will ask him if you want me too." She says to me while i get up and take all my stuff for tonight.

"That would be nice of you." I say while trying not to cry.

Keep your head up for tonight. Just fake a smile like you did before.

~♡~

Swipe for more

Swipe for more

Liked by Hailey

Liked by Hailey.Baldwin, Julia.Michaels and 782.924 others

I love the color red! I love all of you!!❣

28304 comments

Hailey.Baldwin Pretty as always!!

Skymendes Red is your color!!

Maddie.Fall It was nice talking to you again!!

Shawnlover So why is Shawn not liking or commenting?

Julia.Michaels Oh god!!❣

Michaels Oh god!!❣

Liked by Hailey.Baldwin, Skymendes and 1.282.808 others

I love performing for you guys!! X

248457 comments

Hailey.Baldwin You were amazing! X

Skymendes Sky is not commenting or liking this? We all know she loves Shawn in a suit!!

Maddie.Fall You killed it!!

Shawnlover Something is going on with them!! Fangirl Sky is not here about the suit!

~♡~

I start to walk to my room backstage so i can change in something else.

I look in front of me and see something my heart can't handle right now.

Shawn talking, no laughing with Hailey in the hall. I stop my walk and search for a good hiding place. I can't see them together.

"So how did it go?" Hailey asks Shawn. Are they talking about me now.

"We broke up." He says while walking closer to her.

"And did you tell her about us?" She asks him and i just listen to them. Oh how much my heart hurts now.

"I told her about you confessing to me that you are falling in love with me." He says with a smile.

"You didn't tell her about you saying it back and that you kissed me?" She asks him. Oh wow this hurts more.

"I just couldn't hurt her more honey." He says to her and the last word hurted me more than all the other ones he said. He says honey to her now.

"You need to be honest to her." She says while pulling him closer.

"I will text her tomorrow so we can meet up again." He says while looking at her.

"Okay." She smiles.

"Tonight is about us." He bites his lip and kisses her. And that guys was the sound of my heart breaking that you heard.