Chapter 3: The Grand Ball Begins

Zacznij od początku

*I'm so nervous, come on pull yourself together. You can't fail your family now. *Deep breath* I can do this.*

Mother:
"Hello everyone, thank you for coming out tonight. I have an announcement to make. Many of you have a guess of what this is, but I will say it any way. I will be stepping down from the throne, and will be passing this on to one of my children. Her name is Y/n, she will be your guy's new Queen."

Y/n:
"Thank you mother, everyone, I am now your Queen, I want to make this announcement now, before any of you start asking me. I will not be needing a King anytime soon. So don't come to me thinking that you'll make me fall for you. I don't fall so easily. *Looks through out the room. Makes eye contact with BTS* Don't underestimate me. Thank you for your time. Let the ball commence."

Everyone:
*Applause*

Suho:
"That was amazing."

Chen:
"Ya, don't worry, we'll help you get rid of all those vampires who try to touch you."

Sehun:
"Yes, what Chen said. If any guy tries to take your hand, they'll have to go through us first."

Y/n:
"Thanks. I'm going down now."

Xiumin:
"Okay, good luck then."

BTS Pov:

Jimin:
"Do you think she knows."

Taehyung:
"She said that to us, how could've she known."

Namjoon:
"I don't know, but that means we'll have to execute the plan now."

Everyone (except Namjoon):
"Yes."

Got7 Pov:

Jackson:
"There's the signal, now BamBam!"

BamBam:
"Yes!" *Throws smoke bombs*

Mark:
"Look, they're all falling like cockroaches."

JB:
"All thanks to Youngjae."

Youngjae:
"Yep, mixing the poison into the drinks, wasn't deadly at all, it slowly wears them out. But when you mix it with this smoke, it becomes deadly to the vampires. Luckily it doesn't hurt any humans."

Yugyeom:
"Come on! let's go help BTS!"

Everyone (except Yugyeom):
"Let's go!!"

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"Back off!! Please, I don't want to hurt anyone!"

???:
"Sorry no can do your highness, your family will pay for the pain they caused us."

Chen:
"Screw this!! I'll kill them off!"

Mother:
"Noo!! They're not ordinary hunters. They're parents were legendary. They can mimic other vampires abilities by simply touching them. They can copy and use ones ability. But they can only use one at a time. When they touch someone else, they lose the other power."

???:
"I see you still remember us."

Y/n:
"What are your names.

???:
"Well, since we're going to kill all of you, mind as well give you our names."

???:
"I'm Namjoon, this is Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin. Now that we got that all cleared up, get ready to die."

Y/n:
"Guys go! I'll handle this!"

Suho:
"What!? No! We're not leaving you here alone with them!"

Chanyeol:
"What Suho said, we're going to fight as a family!"

Y/n:
"Didn't you hear what mother said. They can use our ability, if one of them touches you they can use your powers. So go!!"

Chen:
"Noo! We aren't leaving you!"

Xiumin:
"She's right. We'll only get in her way. She can protect herself."

D.O:
"Are you seriously agreeing to this!?"

Mother:
"Come on let's go. We have to trust your sister."

Lay:
"Take care Y/n, we'll meet again, okay? Please take care of yourself."

Y/n:
"I will, now go!"

Jimin:
"No one is leaving, come on let's get them!" *Begins shooting them with wooden bullets*

Jungkook:
"It's no use Jimin, she's protecting them with a shield."

Namjoon:
"We'll chase after them when we're done with her."

Jinyoung:
"You called for reinforcement!"

Taehyung:
"It's good thing you guys are here, we need you to chase the vampires that got out."

Yugyeom:
"Alright, let's go!"

Y/n:
"I'm not letting any of you get close to them. I see you didn't kill all of my followers."

Jackson:
"What? *Turns around*

Youngjae:
"How are they still alive!?"

Y/n:
"I knew you'd be coming. I can see the future. My brother has the same ability, but he hasn't been able to master it. So he's not able to control when they'll occur, but I can. So, I had given the my mother's strongest men, an antidote beforehand."

Jackson:
"Shit! Come on boy's, get ready to fight!! Namjoon, you and your boys deal with her. We got them!"

Namjoon:
"Okay."

Yoongi:
"So you saw us coming."

Y/n:
"The future can always change, I simply just had an idea."

Jungkook:
"Then how did you know about the drinks?"

Y/n:
"I read your mind."

Jin:
"How can you have more than one ability!? I've never heard of a pure blood with more than one power."

Namjoon:
"So we know she has shield, precognition and telepathy. What other abilities do you have?"

Y/n:
"I can't tell you, that'll be giving my trump card. Everyone knows not to use their trump card so early in the fight. I'm going to say this one more time, walk away now, I don't want to hurt you. I am not your enemy."

Jin:
"Your whole family is. We're not leaving, not now that we're this close."

Yoongi:
"May I ask you something?"

Y/n:
"You may."

Yoongi:
"Do you know what happened to to your father?

Y/n
"No, I was so young, I don't even remember having a father."

Yoongi:
"We killed him."

Y/n:
"May I ask why?"

Yoongi:
"He killed both our parents."

Y/n:
"Why?"

Yoongi:
"Because they killed 3 of you brothers."

Y/n:
"Must have been before I was born. We don't need to continue our parents blood shed. We can finish this now."

Namjoon:
"We will when you bodies are turn into ashes."

Y/n:
"I hope you like disappointment."
*Breaths out a huge fire towards them.*

Jin:
"Shit! *Jumps out of the way* We need to touch her if we want to survive!"

Namjoon:
"Your right, but how, she's probably reading our minds now. Not to mention, her shield, she can use it to stop us from touching her."

Jimin:
"I guess this going to be harder than we thought."

Y/n:
"You didn't think I was going to make it easy for you, did you now?"

Taehyung:
"What can we say, you just made a challenge for us."

Jungkook:
"This going to be fun."