"Seungbi, didn't you say you were nineteen?" Jeonghan asked.

"She's legal!" Soonyoung screeched.

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow. "Hey, watch it!" Then he leaned over. "They're great guys, really. Choose wisely."

You snorted and rolled your eyes. You finished your food, and everyone headed their separate ways. You were doing dishes when you sensed someone behind you, so you turned around and made eye contact with Joshua.

"Do you need some help?"

"If you want to help, you can."

As you washed the dishes together, you got to know each other a little better and made small talk. "I'll be training you tomorrow, and I'm going to help you with etiquettes and negotiating skills." He smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning then."

He smiled and headed to his room, so you dried your hands and headed off to your room, sliding under the covers and letting your mind roam.

"Seungbi, come here."

He sounded annoyed. "Yes, Noah?"

"What the hell is this?" He had your phone in his hand. "Why are other boys texting you?!"

"Noah, you know I wouldn't cheat on you, that's my best friend."

"Why is your best friend a male?!"

"I'm allowed to have guy friends, Noah! You don't see me restraining you from all your female friends, do you?" You yelled.

That was a mistake. As soon as you were done yelling, he grabbed your wrist and slammed you into the wall, causing your back to slam into it, hard. He put his hand around your throat.

"Did you just raise your voice at me?!"

"I didn't mean to Noah, please!"

He dropped you onto the floor, releasing his grasp around your throat. He went over to his closet and pulled out his baseball bat. He swung it behind his shoulder and brought it into your ribs, cracking noises echoing throughout the room. You were screaming out in pain, and he left the room, fuming. You got the chance to call one-one-nine, so you did and they asked you what happened. You told them that you didn't remember, that way Noah wouldn't get in trouble. That's when you were in your hospital bed, finally breaking up with him.

The next morning, Noah showed up in your hospital room. "I'm not letting you go so easily."

"Noah, get out of my room."

"Not until you say you love me."

"I don't love you."

Noah grabbed the random needle off the table. "Say you love me."

You shook your head. "I don't love you."

Noah was angry, and he stormed over to you and lifted the needle, he brought it down right into your neck-

You shot up in your bed, sweating, your breathing heavy. You didn't even realize that you were crying until you felt a tear fall down your cheek.

"Seungbi, are you alright? Can I come in?" Jun's voice sounded from the other side of your door.

"Yeah." You whimpered, wiping your tears away.

He came in and sat on the end of your bed. "What happened?"

"Just a nightmare, that's all."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

You sighed. "Maybe in the morning. Thank you, though."

Jun nodded in understanding. "I've noticed how timid and closed off you've been, and I don't blame you. Just know that we're not gonna harm you in any way."

You smiled weakly and Jun went back to his room, leaving you to your own demons.

You woke up to a knock on your door, tiredly telling the person on the other side to come in. Seungcheol popped in and smiled.

"Good morning, Seungbi. Just wanted to remind you that you'll be training with Joshua today. Go ahead and get ready and we'll go grab something to eat afterwards."

You nodded. "Okay, let me get ready."

He left your room so that you could get ready. After getting dressed, you met Joshua in the training room. He looked at you and stopped what he was doing, smiling brightly.

"You look beautiful, as always."

You smiled. "Thank you."

"So, something you should know about negotiating, is that you consider the other persons life. Even though it's more than likely a rival mafia you're negotiating with, things will never get settled unless you do these things. Think about their schedule, their life, their condition, but don't make it impossible for you." He told you. "It seems a bit ridiculous, because if they're a rival, why should we care? In reality, it makes a difference that you'd never expect. I'm the negotiator of the group, so I'll tell you everything you need to know. You're already very polite, so not much work is needed there."

He talked about a few more things that you should know for about an hour, and then you were done. You left the training room and met up with the guys in the living room.

"Ready?" Seungcheol asked.

Both of you nodded.

"I'm paying!" Mingyu shouted.

You headed out of the house, and quietly walked to the restaurant that you all decided on. As you were walking, you saw familiar faces, ones that made you stop in your tracks.

"Seungcheol?" You mumbled.

He looked back at you. "Yeah?"

"Threekill."

-