Chapter 6: Revenge and Reflect

I haven't published in a while, so I had to get it out. I've been getting writers block, and then school... and found some things out, lost some important people, I've been depressed. So I'm trying.

Okay...

I don't own Naruto.

Natsu's POV:

I was running down the streets of Konoha, peeking my head into every shop and avoiding my brother when...

...

...

"ARE YOU AVOIDING MEEEE~!?" Akito screams, appearing out of nowhere.

I sigh and face palm.

"Dude, I was making that pretty clear..."

"Yaay! I knew you weren't avoiding me, because you love me too much. I'm so flattered~ I love you too."

"You only hear what you want to hear, don't you? Because I said I WAS avoiding you..."

He fell on the ground laughing.... At what? I don't know, but I know I grabbed a stick and smacked him with it.

"Owww."

"Akito, go buy me some seaweed green hair dye, and then I'll lie and say I love you."

Akito sprung up on his spot and reached into his pants..

Ew...

"HERE YOU GO!" He screamed as he pulled out the hair dye.

"Why the hell do you keep hair dye in your pants... And why green!?"

"Because you might have wanted it in the near future, so I was prepared."

.........? I guess that's kind of sweet..?

I put some gloves on that I randomly picked out of the sky and grabbed it, running off to Sakura's house.

As soon as I arrived, I climbed through a random window that I noticed had pink everywhere in it. It's most likely to be hers, so.

I walked into the bath room and put the green hair dye in the shampoo bottles, (THERE WERE OVER FIFTY!) and jumped back out the window.

She was probably off somewhere stalking Sasuke or waiting to kill Ino.

I was heading towards the training grounds when Akito appeared randomly...

Again...

"YOU NEVER SAID YOU LOVE ME!" He screamed in my face. SERIOUSLY!?

"Because you never bought the green hair dye when I asked you to. You pulled it out of your pants.... There is a difference!"

He stared at me. Then tilted his head in a weird cute way.... ? What? IT'S A PUPPY FACE... THING!

"What difference? I still bought it. And you did ask, just not at the same time."

Well.... I started to cry hard and hugged him.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE A NINJA, BECAUSE I SAID SO! OKAY!? "  Now I was yelling in his face.

"........... Okay?"

"Good." And then I walked off.

Dramatic scene over. But not in my head. I couldn't stop remembering the events that killed everyone I loved.

How did he not die? He wouldn't just give me his guitar that means so much to him, up to me if he thought he was going to make it...

He hasn't even asked about it! Hasn't reflected on the past either. Hasn't asked if I was okay...

When I climbed out from where I hide, blood was splattered everywhere, along with bodies and limbs. Smells I recognized, and they came from the blood. And then him... Lying there, his eyes wide and dull. He did die!

If he didn't, than who's to say my mother didn't? And everyone else? I'm going to find them, or find out the truth about him.

Either way, I'll learn before it's too late.