Chapter 7: YOU....NARUTARD!!

Sorry, the picture says Auri, because that was the former name of Nagi. I changed it because I didn't really like it.

Sakura looks terrible with green hair!

Brilliant, it even got Sasuke to laugh. And when she had a fit because she couldn't get her natural color back... Ahhh... It was awesome.

But she ended up getting that nasty pink color again. And she bought all sorts of new shampoo.

How do I know? SHE WON'T SHUT UP! AND IT'S BEEN LIKE, TWO WEEKS!!

"Oh my Kami, like, can you believe it!? Who do those shampoo companies think they're trying to fool!?" She shouted out to Akito.

Akito!?!

Eh, shouldn't be surprised that he's... Here...

Wait, I thought he had Konoha elementary!

"ARE YOU SKIPPING SCHOOL!?" I yelled at him, whacking him on the head.

"NO! I don't have school! What are you talking about!?" He looked from left to right.

Suspicious. I rubbed my chin.

"Yes you do... And if you don't go there now... You won't have a baby, either."

"NOT BIG BOY AKI-KUN!" He anime cried.

"Um... Ew..." Sakura backed away.

"People name those things?" Sakura added.

"Guess so!"

He ran, to what I'm guessing was his school, while we waited for Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi to turn up.

We were training! Or going on a mission... ? Dunno, lemme see.... I will have to look... Into my mind....

~*THE MIND OF AWESOMENESS*~

I walked around, and noticed building everywhere.

One building looked fucking awesome! IT WAS A NIGHT CLUB!! But... It was closed down... Wonder why? Meh, too bad.

I kept walking, and noticed a bar. It wasn't closed down, but it looked depressing.

I saw a grave yard, and sped past. I knew who all rested in there.

There was a movie theater also, that played my memories... and a business place that looked a bit run down.