Chapter 2: Inter-Duck-ions

Heh, so you can probebly see from the title she meets Naruto in this chapter.... xD *FanGirlScream*

Tacos

~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Natsu's POV:

'Hey, girl, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND HEAD TO THAT DAMN STUPID ACADEMY!!!' A Loud voice screamed in my head.

" WHAAAAA!!! I'M UPPP~!!" I screamed, looking around, confused, after falling onto the floor. I then realized it was Miyo.

I quickly got to my feet and walked up to a little dresser with my lime green and neon orange suit case on top of it, to put on my clothes, and threw up another chakra wall.

((A/N: I'm to lazy to explain the outfit, so the picture is on the side.))

I ran to the door and beside it was my guitar, so I grabbed it and strapped it on my back while running to the academy.

'Damn! I only have 3 minutes!!' I shouted in my head.

But quickly I ran as fast as I could, jumping from roof top, to roof top. I combined wind and earth to increase my speed.

Finally, after two minutes of running ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE VILLAGE, I made it to the academy and walked to the class room that Hokage told me to go to.

Students were just heading into the class room when I spotted Sasuke walking in front of me.

"Sasu-kun!!" I called out, noticing all his fan girls screaming over him. They all stopped and stared at me, anger filled there eyes when they noticed I called him 'Sasu' instead of Sasuke... Apparently, none of them were bold enough to go that far, which made me smile.

Sasuke turned to look at me. Noticing it was me who called him that, and NOT some crazy fan freak, a little pink blush covered his cheeks.

How come I had this effect on him? This makes me happy...

I lightly blushed too.

I gave him a closed eye smile and walked up to him, as all his fan girls stopped walking, while Sasuke and I walked into the class room.

"Woooow, Tough crowd you got back there." I laughed, causing him to glare at me.

I took a seat beside him and some blonde kid that kept glaring at him. What was up with that kid?

Not too long after, his fan girls came crawling into the class room like little demons, on all fours crawling closer, and closer... It made me shiver, and the blonde boy give me a funny look before scanning my body and getting a nose bleed.

W-what?

"Are you okay, ne?" I ask, confused.. He held the bridge of his nose and tilted his head back a little, and looked over at me smiling.