Chapter 8: Son Of A Bitch

Row, row, row your boat! Gentally down the stream! Merrily, merrily, merrily now. Life is but a dream!

Ha, I remembered the stupid lullaby! I'm not that fried.

My team was talking about a fat little man named Gato. I was laughing at Nagi, he was slipping and sliding on the boat.

He looked like a drowning rat.

"Can you get your dog to stay still!? I won't have a bottom on my boat if that keeps up!" The guy that was rowing shouted over.

I stopped laughing, and slowly turned my head towards him, tilting it and staring.

"Geh, you probably shouldn't bother saying anything. She's doesn't do anything. Unless it's to defend her dog..." Sakura shook her head.

Is she seriously still hung up on that? It was an accident...

"Not true! I thought we were playing charades!" I pointed at her, and then turned back to glare at the old man rowing.

I wasn't laughing at Nagi anymore, even though it was still funny. Everyone sucks.

I sighed and patted my lap, offering to let him sit.

He slid over and put his front paws on my thighs, and pulled himself up.

My eyes went white.

"Holy shit.... Your tall... And heavy..." I coughed.

He glanced at me, then continued staring ahead. Wow. Feeling the love.

I felt like saying son of a bitch... But you know.... Even if I was over reacting...

I started giggling randomly.

"Hehehehehehe... Hehe.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Everyone gave me weird looks, while they moved away from me... Except for Nagi. He can't. 

Anyways, I was giggling because I remembered this yaoi I read not long ago... I was stalking Kakashi, when he went into the book store and I found it.

Hehe... I bought the whole store out of Yaoi.

The main characters are all like us 10 rookies and our sensei's. It's kinda weird.

It's like this:

Namutso - Naruto

Satsui - Sasuke

Haru - ME!

Takami-sensei - Kakashi-sensei

Umi - Sakura

Yugo - Kiba.... and such on. I'll have to tell you the very sexy and totally dirty story sometime. Hehe... Yaoi verion of Sensei...

I couldn't help it... It was at a frisky part in the book, Satsu-kun fell on top of Namu-kun! Satsu and Sasuke are a lot more alike than I thought

I had to know.... DO THEY GET IT ON!?

...

...

...

So.... v.v I pulled it out of my Ninja pouch and stuffed my face into it.

I blushed. Like, stalker blush. Hinata when Naruto is standing in front of her blush. IT. WAS. STEAMING.

Ohmikami, ohmikami. EEEK! Steamy make out session..... And... Satsu-kun totally tried to get into Namu-kun's pants.

Aweeee, Namu-kun is adorable! And I'm a ..... pervert......

I hung my head, a sad aura surrounded me.

"Pssst... Sensei... Why is Natsu-chan having mood swings?" Naruto whispered loudly, using his hand to make sure I didn't hear.