Naru Uzumaki Namikaze Hatake

Start from the beginning

"NANI???" Sarutobi yelled shocked.

"Hai jiji." Naru Smiled sweat dropping at her grandpa.

"But don't you want a wedding and a dress and invite your friends?" Paled the hokage.

"We're still having that jiji but it's tomorrow, we've already sent invitations a week ago back at the tower." Naru smiled handing him a beautiful silver card. Sarutobi looked at the invitation feeling he was going to faint.

"Why are you asking me so late?" Sarutobi glared at them upset.

"We tried to come sooner but your secretary kept telling us we'd need an appointment." Kakashi sighed scratching his cheek.

"Oh...well when is it tomorrow?" Sarutobi sighed feeling old.

"It's at 10:00am, thank you jiji!" Naru hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek before dragging her fiancé off to get everything ready.

"I'm really too old for this shit." Sarutobi Cried feeling like a kicked puppy.

WEDDING DAY

Sasuke glared at the wedding invitation demanding it burn.
(I can't let this happen...I know! I'll tell her she should marry me instead!) Sasuke thought running to stop this wedding.

Sakura dressed in a beautiful green kimono feeling happy her two sensei's are marrying.
(Cha! Sasuke is all mine!) Sakura thought mentally fist pumping.

Shikamaru sighed sadly dressing in a formal black shirt and pants for his dear friend's wedding.
(Stupid vampire marriage laws, what a drag.) Shikamaru thought tying his shoes.

Iruka smiled brightly at the wedding invitation with his favorite student's name.
(Shes grown so much...wait isn't she only 15?!?!) Iruka paled in realization.

Itachi crushes the wedding invitation zetsu found bubbling in anger.
(If only I took her with me....) Itachi thought sharigan blazing.

Kakashi felt nervous for the millionth time as he put on his marriage robes but somehow he still had his mask. (Today...I marry the love of my life.) Kakashi Smiled to himself truly happy.

Naru pulled out her red wedding robes, it was decorated with gold Sakura trees and silver moons. She put it on and tied her hair in a elegant bun with two silver ceremonial chopsticks to hold it in place. She put red lipstick on and pink eyeshadow with a small amount of black liner on her eye lids. She then decorated her her hands with gold flowers as well as her bare feet. She lastly pulled out a necklace that had several blue crystals like stars and clasped it around her neck. Naru looked at her reflection in the mirror and felt sad.
(Kaasan....tousan i wish you could've been here but today I marry my most precious person...kashi.) Naru thought looking at the picture of her two deceased parents she had brought for her wedding day. She began to leave but she gasped when the door to her changing room flung open and closed just as fast.
"Naru..." Sasuke gasped at her beauty.
"Sasuke! What are you doing?" Naru yelled at him frightened.
"Naru please don't marry Kakashi! Marry me instead!" Sasuke grabbed her hands.
"What?" Naru furrowed her brows confused.
"I fell in love with you the day you came to my hospital room... I love you please!" Sasuke pleaded with her gripping tighter on her hands.
"Sasuke...I love Kakashi and only Kakashi...I'm sorry." Naru told him sadly seeing his face fall.
Sasuke pushed her hands away and ran out her door knocking the picture of her parents over.
Naru was going to go after him but she let it go seeing the ceremony was about to start. Naru Quickly cleaned up the glass, got up while picking up the picture, and walked down the stairs to see her Jiji waiting for her.

"There you are! It's about to start!" Sarutobi smiled seeing her all dressed up beautifully.
Naru nodded feeling nervous while grabbing his arm. Soon the doors opened and all eyes turned in awe at her beauty.