Lost Trust

*i wish there was better vampire movies and video games out there I mean come on who doesn't like vampires.*

Kushina panicked when she woke up frantically looking for her baby only to calm a little seeing her on her chest. Kushina quickly looked at her belly looking for a seal but she found none but just a small scratch. (Oh thank god he couldn't do it!) happily thought Kushina. She smiled lovingly at her giggling baby but was interrupted by a nurse.
"Are you ready to go home Kushina-sama?" Asked the polite nurse.
"Hai I am." Kushina said not waisting a second to get up.
"Oh what of Minato-sama? Shall we wait for him?" Questioned the nurse but Kushina just shook her head not wanting to think of him.
"As you wish madam." Said the nurse as she left reading for Kushina's departure. Kushina sighed but she quickly dressed and wrapped her baby in a dark red silk blanket with her name etched onto it and left the room. Kushina got into the elegant carriage without a second thought and went straight home to their compound. Kushina hummed to her baby girl until she saw the the black iron gate of her lovely home and a mighty castle of black and red came into view with the loveliest garden decorating it.

*think like a medieval castle but much more elegant.*

Guards stood still waiting for her and gently helped her to her chambers. Her bedroom was filled with lavish silks, her queen sized bed was silk purple and the bed frame was white with grey fabric decorating the top in loops, the floor was a deep black, and the walls was decorating in paintings showing a story of men chasing a unicorn *think Harry Potter you'll know what I'm talking about if you seen it.* in front of the bed was a wolf fur rug and a fire place with books above it. She had two white end tables on each side of her bed and to left side of the bed was a white silk bassinet and on the bottom was silk purple bows. She also had a large walk in closet to the left side of the bed as well as a white dresser beside the closet. Kushina gently put Naru into her bassinet and she put her bags down and sat on her side of the bed. She sighed tiredly but she slowly turned to the picture of her and her husband on their wedding day. She glared at the picture and placed it flat down not wanting to look at it any longer. She was startled by Naru crying. "Oh oh what's wrong love? You hungry?" Kushina cooed but she grimaced at the smell of her baby. "Oh diaper change..." Kushina opened her bag that had birds on it and pulled out a diaper, wipes and a plastic bag. She gently changed Naru's diaper and put the used one into the throw away bag she pulled out. She placed the plastic bag into a trash can next to the bassinet.
Kushina sat on her bed and propped herself on her pillows. She undid the strings to her dress to free her upper half to feed Naru. "I'll always protect you Naru... I won't let anyone hurt you no matter who they are." Naru just fell asleep in her mother's arms.

'With Minato'

Minato had been in a council meeting for hours on end. He had told them the Kyuubi disappeared once it was no longer under control of the masked nin who he saw and who he also assumed was Madara Uchiha which he left out. Many Called for justice to hunt down the beast but that soon died down due to bringing up all the casualties. But eventually everyone finally believed him or so he thought.

Minato was in office filling out paper work of the nights events when Donzo barged in ever so cooly.
"Donzo-san what can I help you with?" Asked Minato not looking up from his work.
"You can tell me what you really did with the Kyuubi." Hearing the man's words Minato looked at him sharply. "If you're suggesting I lied then you're sorely mistaken. You can tear this village apart you will find no child who has become a jinchuriki." Growled Minato.
"I don't have to look I already know which child, yours." Donzo smirked. "Go ahead there is no seal on my child." Donzo frowned at Minato.
"Then where is it?" Demanded the old war hero.
"Gone as I said... truth be told I was going to seal the Kyuubi but thank kami she took the Bijuu away before leaving me with that choice." Truthfully Said Minato gaining respect from Donzo.
"I see... well good day Minato." Said the man leaving.
"Oh Donzo!" Minato called stopping him in his tracts.
"It's Hokage-sama." Donzo grunted before he left.
Minato sighed but quickly piled up his work to go visit his wife and child at the hospital.
Minato approached his wife's room but was confused to not see her in there.
"Excuse me ma'am but where is the woman who was in here?" Politely Asked the blonde haired man to the nurse passing him.
"Oh Minato-sama my apologies but your wife left hours ago." She smiled continuing on her path.
Minato's heart sank, he quickly made it for his home to see if she was there. (Please be home...) thought the tired hokage. Minato ran through the pathway of flowers to his house and dodged the guards and met face to face to the black wood door of his bedroom. He tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Kushina-chan let me in ,please baby?" Gently asked Minato.
"No." Was all he heard.
"Kushina-chan I'm sorry I didn't do it." Pleaded the man.
"Doesn't matter you were going to!" Shouted his wife.
"What hokage would I be if I couldn't use my own child to save the village!" He roared back.
"A human one!" He could practically hear her tears.
"We're not exactly human..."dumbly said her husband.
"It still gives you no right! You're a Father first Minato! Do you know what this village would've done to her? They would've made her a weapon or worse a breading stock as if she's some animal!" She practically was screaming at him now.
Minato fell to his knees sobbing.
"You're right...I'm so sorry Kushina...I'm so sorry please let me in." Begged the man she once knew as her husband.
"Leave." Was her cold reply.
Minato picked himself up and walked to one of the many spare rooms of the home and he pondered on how to earn his wife's trust again.