Chapter Nineteen

*Happy late Canada day. I am Canadian and proud of it!*

Voices were heard loud and clear, in fact to loud it could make someone go deaf. "Powers must be kicking in again." Kara said sitting up rubbing her head. Her alarm read 7:29am. "Oh no!" One minute before her alarm went off. A screeching high pitch sound hit her ears. "Yup Powers definitely back." As Kara hid on the floor with a pillow over her head.  Kara struggled to turn it off. She promised that she wouldn't break anymore alarm clocks, she had broken about 20 by now. 

She threw on a white top and a pink skirt(Picture above.) and headed down stairs.

"Morning." A red head lady and tony said. At first Kara thought it was Natasha and tony, but soon realize it was pepper.

"Pepper!" Kara ran and hugged her.

"Jeez. Why can't I ever get a hug in the morning." Tony said crossing his arms.

"Because, I like pepper more then you sometimes." Kara said. "More like all the time but hey I still love you because you are my dad. Well most of the time you are. Any ways I have to go to school."

"Not today you are excused from school. I need your help in packing the little amount of things that were saved from the plane crash. That reminds me. Were you there? With your dear little old friend Spider-Man? Because the tracker on your suit said you were with him for part of the battle he took place in."

"What? No, I let him use my backpack that I brought in case of an emergency, you know. He need to carry his stuff so I let him use my bag. That's what happened." Kara hated lying to her dad, she only did it so she wouldn't get in trouble, and him being tony well he never suspected it well Kara thought. "I guess I'll meet you in the car."

"She thinks that I have no clue she is lying to me. It's quite funny actually. Let's see how long it takes for her to figure out that I know she's lying." Tony told Pepper before putting his coat on then ran out to the car.

-Time Skip to after Happy and Peter arrive-

Kara sat on the couch near the front entrance in her laptop playing Sims. Her sims names were Peter and Kara, they were married. (She created these sims after the Germany trip.)

Peter walked through the door, he spotted Kara. He was going to go over to her when tony started talking to him.

After Peter declined Tony's offer he went to see what was distracting Kara. He looked over her shoulder. He laughed. It made Kara jump and almost fall off the couch. Peter saved her laptop with his Webs.

"Parker! What the hell?" Kara yelled. Kara shut her laptop after taking it out of the web.

"You made us sims and we are married? Jeez stark, Don't get your hopes up I might marry supergirl instead." Peter teased hugging her from behind.

"You suck." Kara said leaning into his hug.

"You ready for our date tonight?" Peter asked.

"Date what date? Why are you hugging her like that? Friday get me my suit!" Tony said from behind them. Peter froze and so did Kara. 

"Dad! Hey. What there's no date, I mean may invited me over for dinner and she calls it a date. Peter was just saying thanks for letting him use my backpack!" Kara lied standing up looking at her dad.

"Mr.Stark I-I asked your daughter on a date. Is that okay?" Peter stuttered his face red like a tomato.....

——————————
Hope you guys liked the second last chapter. Don't worry there will be more books as long as Spider-Man is still in the MCU.

~SunnyShine2004