Chapter Five

Peters P. O. V.

I woke up back in the hotel room. Kara on the other bed sleeping. I sat up. A pain shot through my shoulder and stomach. I was hit pretty hard.

Kara's eyes fluttered opened. "Hey. Peter lay back down your not fully recovered." Kara said gently pushing me back.

"Kara I'm f-gah" I yelped in pain. Kara put her finger on my shoulder and pushed on it. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"I told you. You need to rest. Unless you want to tell may why your...."

"Okay okay!"peter yelled cutting Kara off.

She smirked and left to the other room. I got up and walked to the window. Why not start filming again.

I turned my phone camera back on. "Guys the fight was so cool. Captain America he was like khca and I was like take that." There was a knock on the door that lead to happy's room. I flipped over the bed and opened the door. "Oh hi happy."

"We have thin walls. Where's Kara?" Happy asked

I pointed to the door that lead to the living room. Before I entered happy stoped me. "Peter lets go back to the room." Happy said. Then pushing me back to the room. "Do not go in there. Understand." I nodded. When happy went back to his room I went to the entrance was of the living room. Kara was pacing around the room. I noticed a light thing. It was a hologram of a lady.

"Mom why can't you just tell me?" Kara said with tears forming in her eyes. 'But I thought her parents were dead.' "Wait I know because your not really my mom and your just a stupid hologram of her."

"And you are Kara Zor-El. The last daughter of krypton. A god amongst humans. I don't see why it is necessary for you to learn about a dead planet." The hologram lady said. The last daughter of krypton?

"Maybe I want to learn about the place I come from!" Kara yelled. I think she saw me because she quickly turned the hologram off and threw the object in her bag. Kara sat down and leaned her head against the wall her knees to her chest. Crying. I ran out from my hiding position and sat beside her.

"Kara? You alright?" She didn't answer. "Do you need me to give a big bear hug?" Kara let out a small laugh." I guess I have no choice." I paused. "TICKLE ATTACK!" I yelled. I tickled her and she burst out laughing.

"P-Peter! STOP! I'm going to kill you!" She laughed out.

She was able to escape and run to the bedroom. I entered the room and saw tony standing in front of the door. He shut the door and hugged Kara. They separate from their hug and tony shook my hand. "You did good kid. Thanks for the help." He said. "Any ways so this peter the one you always run off too." Kara nodded. "Get some sleep. You guys are staying here for another day. Have fun sight seeing. Oh and stick together." He said.

We ended up watching Kara's favourite movie nightmare before Christmas. With her singing all the songs and knowing every line. With happy coming in and yelling at us to be quiet. I mean Kara has an amazing voice. I blushed slightly. What no she is your best friend snap out of it Parker. We eventually fell asleep after the movie.

A/n: okay okay I know I have to update my other books trust me I am trying. I have writers.